Rejolda (2021) Part #3

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I think they're just going out to pitch the rubbish and probably smoke some pot.....or......the girl doesn't want to be naked on cam and they're taking it somewhere else.

The girl was even rubbing Reggies's pussy with her foot earlier so she obviously wanted Reggie but not done to herself obviously :huh: or as you say not on cam????

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I think they're just going out to pitch the rubbish and probably smoke some pot.....or......the girl doesn't want to be naked on cam and they're taking it somewhere else.

But Rej left all the lights on and half a glass of wine on the table.  I guess we'll see soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

The girl was even rubbing Reggies's pussy with her foot earlier so she obviously wanted Reggie but not done to herself obviously :huh: or as you say not on cam????

Something seemed off, didn't it?

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

Something seemed off, didn't it?

Yeah something not right somehow she would have eaten Reggie for a moment i think but when Reggie reciprocated it was no, fuck off???? Am confused :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

As I was checking out the time frame, while they were getting hot n heavy on the couch, I thought I heard Guest Girl's phone either ring or ding like an alarm going off, at which point she raised her arms in frustration as if saying "ugh bad timing!"  So maybe she had a bus or an Uber to catch.  Bummer, a real cutie.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You reckon? I reckon two reckons in the same sentence is a reckon too many, I reckon. :angel: :biggrin:

Ah you reckon so, well I reckon you can join Robwins reckon so we can then have multiple reckons. What do you reckon?:angel::biggrin:

• Haha 3