Rejolda (2021) Part #3

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Ah you reckon so, well I reckon you can join Robwins reckon so we can then have multiple reckons. What do you reckon?:angel::biggrin:

As my bestest pal Dave would say, i reckon you are a TOSSER, but by my reckoning that may be an over simplification, as i reckon, by all reckoning, that you are possibly a TOSSER of the highest order. Having said all that all this reckoning up is doing my fucking head in..........................I reckon :biggrin:

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As my bestest pal Dave

Fucking best joke by far.😂🤣😂🤣😅😅🤣😂🤣🤣😅😅🤣😂😂🤣🤣😅🤣🤣😅🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Fucking best joke by far.😂🤣😂🤣😅😅🤣😂🤣🤣😅😅🤣😂😂🤣🤣😅🤣🤣😅🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂

oooooohhhhhh bit below the belt there pal :biggrin:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As my bestest pal Dave would say, i reckon you are a TOSSER, but by my reckoning that may be an over simplification, as i reckon, by all reckoning, that you are possibly a TOSSER of the highest order. Having said all that all this reckoning up is doing my fucking head in..........................I reckon :biggrin:

But if you start tossing the word tosser around it's a toss up if you tossed it in too quickly or not.😁Think about it,at our Highland games if the caber tosser tosses it too soon it's a toss up if he will ever be a tosser of the caber ever again.Tossing is strictly for the tossers who can toss.😁👍

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

But if you start tossing the word tosser around it's a toss up if you tossed it in too quickly or not.😁Think about it,at our Highland games if the caber tosser tosses it too soon it's a toss up if he will ever be a tosser of the caber ever again.Tossing is strictly for the tossers who can toss.😁👍

Fuck me, not gonna attempt to make a smartass remark to that :biggrin:......good reply though from an exemplary tosser :biggrin:

• Haha 3