B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

L'avantage d'être bon sur le papier est que si le moment venait où vous deviez vous défendre, vous seriez prêt !! Si vous ne savez pas comment utiliser vos armes à feu, elles sont inutiles !! J'adore pratiquer la cible, surtout lorsque les membres de ma famille sont présents et en profitent également. Ma fille peut prendre mon Colt Double Eagle et tirer des lumières avec ce truc et mon fils ... mon fils devrait être un tireur de compétition. Il peut tirer à plat avec un pistolet comme les affaires de personne! Il m'a montré ses objectifs quand il est allé se qualifier pour sa LCH et ils étaient effrayants pour dire le moins lol.

Tout dépend de la situation et même avec un bon entrainement si l'assaillant vous prend par surprise vous êtes mort.

It all depends on the situation and even with a good training if the attacker takes you by surprise you are dead.

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Tout dépend de la situation et même avec un bon entrainement si l'assaillant vous prend par surprise vous êtes mort.

It all depends on the situation and even with a good training if the attacker takes you by surprise you are dead.

Yes, but if you are always on the alert, your chances increase 10 fold.  Here is a question for all of you....I always taught my kids to always use their mirrors when driving and not to have tunnel vision.  My question is simple and I would appreciate honesty please.  The question is....When you drive and you pull up to a red light, are you always scanning your surroundings with your mirrors and also looking with head movement, or do you just sit there and stare at the red light waiting for it to change?  Shoot, here's one more question.....When the light turns red do you always look both left and right before proceeding or do you just go because the light turned green?  Really think about the questions, and honest answers please.

OT ... best official news we got the last 14-15 months I guess 🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏

Plus Holly and Ariana the MIA girls tonight 😂🤣

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

OT ... best official news we got the last 14-15 months I guess 🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏

Plus Holly and Ariana the MIA girls tonight 😂🤣

Interesting read, thanks for sharing

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oui, mais si vous êtes toujours en alerte, vos chances sont multipliées par 10. Voici une question pour vous tous ... J'ai toujours appris à mes enfants à toujours utiliser leurs rétroviseurs lorsqu'ils conduisent et à ne pas avoir de vision tunnel. Ma question est simple et j'apprécierais l'honnêteté s'il vous plaît. La question est ... Lorsque vous conduisez et que vous vous approchez d'un feu rouge, balayez-vous toujours votre environnement avec vos miroirs et regardez-vous également avec un mouvement de tête, ou êtes-vous simplement assis là et regardez le feu rouge qui l'attend changer? Shoot, voici une autre question ..... Lorsque la lumière devient rouge, regardez-vous toujours à gauche et à droite avant de continuer ou allez-vous simplement parce que la lumière est devenue verte? Pensez vraiment aux questions et aux réponses honnêtes, s'il vous plaît.

bien sûr je balaye avec ma tête pour voir mais même avec ça je me suis fait surprendre plus d'une fois si un bâtiment vous cache la vue à droite comment pouvez vous savoir si la voiture ne va pas griller le feu rouge ?

Un autre exemple vous regardez il n'y a rien une seconde après une voiture arrive pendant que vous reculez sur un parking où l'inverse ça m'arrive tout le temps heureusement j'ai le pied sur le frein mais il arrive que des fois cela ne suffise pas.

Of course I sweep my head to see but even with that I got caught more than once if a building obscures your view to the right, how do you know if the car will not pass the red light?

Another example that you look at nothing a second after the arrival of a car while backing up in a parking lot where the reverse happens to me all the time luckily I have my foot on the brake but it sometimes this is not enough.

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Of course I sweep my head to see but even with that I got caught more than once if a building obscures your view to the right, how do you know if the car will not pass the red light?

Of course you have a valid point but that is where proceeding with caution comes into play.  I have personally avoided many accidents using that philosophy simply because of the vehicles I have driven in my lifetime and one of them being a motorcycle.  There is no armor around you when you're on a motorcycle!!

Another example that you look at nothing a second after the arrival of a car while backing up in a parking lot where the reverse happens to me all the time luckily I have my foot on the brake but it sometimes this is not enough.

I hate those sneaky little buggers that pull up behind you after you have done your 360 degree check and think the coast is clear and you have to slam on your brakes before getting in an accident.  I hate accidents for all the reasons you would expect.....insurance premiums increase, getting your car fixed if it can be or replacing it if not, haggling with the car rental places, filling out accident reports and having it verified by police, and any injuries that may have been incurred......what a mess to deal with.  I would rather take a few more seconds making sure my surroundings are clear, instead of dealing with all that mess!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, but if you are always on the alert, your chances increase 10 fold.  Here is a question for all of you....I always taught my kids to always use their mirrors when driving and not to have tunnel vision.  My question is simple and I would appreciate honesty please.  The question is....When you drive and you pull up to a red light, are you always scanning your surroundings with your mirrors and also looking with head movement, or do you just sit there and stare at the red light waiting for it to change?  Shoot, here's one more question.....When the light turns red do you always look both left and right before proceeding or do you just go because the light turned green?  Really think about the questions, and honest answers please.

Unfortunately, we all share the road with idiots!   1st question: mirrors and looking around, defencive driving. 2nd question: look both ways, give it a 2 count, start slow....you know damn well some dipshit will run the light.

• Upvote 1