B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I don’t know if you could sue an employer if you found out that you have been rejected for possible videos that are online and were used for a possible job placement . In this case , a tenant could always sue RLC that didn’t protect their ID. I think it is more complicated than what we believe . But if someone has more than the qualifications for a job , it would be a stupid company not hiring this person for whatever past this person has . 

I'm not saying getting employment would be impossible, i am saying this life will come back to haunt them one day, a quick horny moment searching for a quick wank and up pops daughter in law with a cucumber up her arse, or a boss seeing his secretary legs spread on a kitchen table😑 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

absolutely. It can all be covered anyway with the line ''I worked for a real estate company renting out apartments in Barcelona'' Job done and RLC wouldn't respond to any external enquiries; data protection etc (we know that!)

You're wrong again!!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In any case , all these people are adults , all of their life decisions have been theirs , whatever the future holds for them , they need to be ready for any challenge that will appear ☺️

I wouldn't say all of them are adults but I agree with the rest of it :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I'm not saying getting employment would be impossible, i am saying this life will come back to haunt them one day, a quick horny moment searching for a quick wank and up pops daughter in law with a cucumber up her arse, or a boss seeing his secretary legs spread on a kitchen table😑 

No need to explain Redole, it goes without saying!!

• Like 1