B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

qu'est ce que Γ§a doit-etre chiant de se coltiner sans discontinuer ce beauf lourdaud qui se croit quelqu'un, il profite de sa position, car avec son physique d'Inuit gras personne ne prΓͺterait attention Γ  l'homme au grand nez sans menton et surtout puant d'orgueil, on se demande bien pourquoi ..Β 

AmitiΓ©s @HarleyFatBoyΒ 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

N&B наистина ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ†Π°ΠΊΠ°Ρ…Π° B4! Π©Π΅ сС Ρ€Π°Π΄Π²Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΠΊΠΎΠ²Π° ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π°Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π°, Ρ‡Π΅ Π²Π΅Ρ‡Π΅ Π½Π΅ са Π² B4 !!

How long,was Harley,how long with malice and hatred?Aren'tyou tired already?If what you say is true that you do not look at rails why then you constantly hate the forum?Easter for Catholics is over,for us, ortodox christians now lie ahead,and you constantly vomit malice, instead of being more humble!Enough already!Such good things are coming,maybe the Covid-crisis will pass! It is true that this lockdown made many people "moved"but your hate comes in handy!I don't like it when you talk like that about N&B,that i have been following for many years!After all,if you don't want to watch,at least don't be mean on the forum!I wish you a nice day,and all the best!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, redfan said:

How long,was Harley,how long with malice and hatred?Aren'tyou tired already?If what you say is true that you do not look at rails why then you constantly hate the forum?Easter for Catholics is over,for us, ortodox christians now lie ahead,and you constantly vomit malice, instead of being more humble!Enough already!Such good things are coming,maybe the Covid-crisis will pass! It is true that this lockdown made many people "moved"but your hate comes in handy!I don't like it when you talk like that about N&B,that i have been following for many years!After all,if you don't want to watch,at least don't be mean on the forum!I wish you a nice day,and all the best!!!

I'm sorry but you will just have to get over it or put me on ignore!!Β  Have a nice day!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

les attouchements répétés et le harcèlement sexuel sa relève de la justice avec ce gros pervers sadique, qui encore une fois profite de son usurpation de poste, le gros ne peut plus se tenir, attention la suite...avec cet individu manipulateur , il n'y a pas de limite, #BalancetonPorc

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

ooo..nice one !!πŸ˜‚

The next will be , when we go to friends , are we dressed like the girls currently in front of Bogdan ?? 😳 Wait and watch πŸ˜‚πŸ€£