B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

17 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She needs the rest so she can wake up refresh to think up more ideas to fuck up the lighting.

The fucking up the lighting part, is a N&B thing.  Always has been and always will be.  I actually agree with JenniferMom in that a voyeur site should have great lighting and crisp camera views especially with stationary cameras.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, chuck206 said:

A most difficult period of time for you.  Hope you'r recovering well from your recent medical issue. Looking forward to summer, shorts, tees, and flip-flops. (and hot dogs on the grill ) 😊

I actually am feeling a lot better. Getting out of the house and visiting friends, and family has been what I needed. Last year was like no other and it finally got to me in a really bad way. Of course Guy got me through it and now with summer and hot whether coming up and all that goes with that will make everyone feel a lot happier! I can taste that partially burned hot dog on a toasted bun right now!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I actually am feeling a lot better. Getting out of the house and visiting friends, and family has been what I needed. Last year was like no other and it finally got to me in a really bad way. Of course Guy got me through it and now with summer and hot whether coming up and all that goes with that will make everyone feel a lot happier! I can taste that partially burned hot dog on a toasted bun right now!!

That does sound good, my mom...god rest her soul would roll over in her grave for a partially burned hot dog on a toasted bun!  I used to love it when we went camping and roasted hot dogs over a fire, brings back some great memories!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I own 2 Ak-47's and 4 AR-15's, and many other rifles and handguns. I'm only a threat to a paper target. 😉

Haha, me too. Paper targets beware though! Got to the range over the wkd with my Dad. One of my favorite things to do with one of my favorite people!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That does sound good, my mom...god rest her soul would roll over in her grave for a partially burned hot dog on a toasted bun!  I used to love it when we went camping and roasted hot dogs over a fire, brings back some great memories!!

My dad, god rest his soul, used to fight over the blackest sausage on the BBQ with 1 of our friends...the 1 that fell thro the grill 🤣

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, me too. Paper targets beware though! Got to the range over the wkd with my Dad. One of my favorite things to do with one of my favorite people!

The good thing about being good on paper is that if the time ever came where you actually had to defend yourself, you would be ready!!  If you don't know how to use the firearms you have, they are useless!!  I love target practicing especially when my family members are present and enjoying it as well.  My daughter can take my Colt Double Eagle and shoot lights out with that thing and my son....my son should be a competition shooter.  He can flat shoot a pistol like nobody's business!  He showed me his targets when he went to qualify for his CHL and they were scary to say the least lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just a side note ASH ...I never said anything to piss you off here on the forum right !!!! 

Haha Mark. Nothing I can remember! You're a gentleman so I'm sure you never have. 🔫 :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh yeah, awesome memories for sure! 

• Upvote 1