Juke Box

Guest Squirrel

The Saxophone is quite simply the best musical instrument. It can almost replicate the human voice and just oozes soul and can melt even the hardest heart.

The sax and the trombone are the only standard orchestral instruments that can cry and laugh.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, even Nick didn't complain. So I'll post this masterpiece for your edification and amusement. Just keep in mind that the Europe '72 album was without doubt the best live recording done up to that time, but technologically and artistically. The engineering was far better than this video. Even if you're not a fan, you need this album in your collection.

Sometimes it's hard to sleep when you've got a secret to keep.

Thanks, Woody. Sometimes it's hard to sleep when you think you're the only one posting in this category.

I knew an older gentleman once. He had been a professional whistler in the old days. He did studio work. Your post reminded me of his talents. He had retired from the profession, but he still whistled when he worked, and he was damn good at it.