Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

49 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Qualcuno sa se Leora ricomincerà a seguire i corsi per la lingua Ceca? È da un pó che non la vedo studiare. 

Ahh , you know how things usually are with Leora . She gets very excited for anything new in the beginning but after a very short time and 2-3 times of trying , off she goes to other interests . 

The thing is that if her intentions are to stay in Prague as it has been posted here , I think that deciding to learn the language ( or at least get a basic knowledge ) after almost 18-19 months of staying in the country , it is a really long time . And also , this was quarantine and curfew time , in my opinion a golden opportunity for online courses like it happened with almost any activity worldwide .But Leora does whatever she wants whenever she feels , therefore , i personally hope she finds the wish again to do something that it is perhaps the most important thing when you go to live abroad , that is to learn the language , even daily routine things that can help you In many occasions . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

What !  Martina is better than Leora ...... shut the up fuck !!!  (no, I haven't been using Google Translate - it was intentional)

We'll have to sort THIS one out, right now!   Leora is a fine-looking woman, she's still got it going on.  Has a sexy voice, and a sturdy pair of legs.  Let's not forget, it was Leora who saved the site, after the Russian apartment 'tsunami', so there !

This leads us to a straightforward in-your-face (if you'll pardon the term) question:   If they were yours for the choosing, which one would you 'do it' with? 🤣  . . . . . . . . .

I choose LEORA  (sorry, Martina, you don't quite rock my boat).

(Masha is a virgin)

What you and a couple of others didn't understand from what I said, has blown this all out of proportion. I didn't say anything against Leora. What I said was that I took out a sub solely because of Leora. But I'm finding out that she is not the interesting person she was back in the Russia apartment. When she is alone she is just fine, I have no complaints. It's the damn crap shows she and Malia put on for the cameras that are disgusting. That just isn't Leora. I also never said Martina was better than Leora. What I said was, that when Leora and Malia put on their fake shows I switch over to Martina, as she is the second best female on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Does anyone know if Leora will start taking Czech language courses again? I haven't seen her studying in a while. 

I think they are trying to arrange for a class with just her and paul so that they can get more done in each class. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3