Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Bummer.. surprised she's not at the B4 party tonight.. Now she has the limelight to herself. 

Yep, interesting from Gina isn't it? But it's good that she enjoys some time in her new apt 🙂

1 hour ago, valdemar said:

GIna is happy with new apartment. They had party with DJ on Tuesday. Only complaint that to go to bathroom you have to go all around bedroom bed. And only one bathroom. Will be tough during parties.

It was one of the first things I noticed when it came online, and I already look forward to follow Gina in this living arrangement. 😘

But I must say I find it a tiny bit worrying that they have already had moving in party for their friends before it came online. And on the day it actually goes online we get a pretty relaxed visit by another girl from the GOVs. I really hope that isn't a sign of how it's going to be. 

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was one of the first things I noticed when it came online, and I already look forward to follow Gina in this living arrangement. 😘

But I must say I find it a tiny bit worrying that they have already had moving in party for their friends before it came online. And on the day it actually goes online we get a pretty relaxed visit by another girl from the GOVs. I really hope that isn't a sign of how it's going to be. 

Maybe they weren’t ready to go live , I am sure a welcome to the apartment for the rest ( or the majority of the cast ) will take place rather sooner than later . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they weren’t ready to go live , I am sure a welcome to the apartment for the rest ( or the majority of the cast ) will take place rather sooner than later . 

That's my point. They had the party for their outside friends already, what is left is a bullshit show event with the rest of the Barca cast. I don't want this to become just an extention of what we have in the GOVs. We need real social life to start happening on camera again. Or else the opening of this new place was just a waste.

• Upvote 2

I never read when Arianna left  or if anything happened other than the tour from Gina ? just curious .... I don't see arriana at home or other places at this time ? thanks