Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Seem to be gone again will have to check replay about what they were doing.

It seems they went there to pick up what seemed to be a pair of two big speakers, like the ones they had at the big party in b4, from what I saw

It is safe to say after a “ hot “ 4 pages thread posting that the majority is positively welcoming Gina in her new apartment and life adventure . Agreed , Cesar needs to work his ass to change the tables to his favor ( that most probably won’t happen), but the general feeling is that we are happy having Gina back , for sure an apartment with life and there’s no doubt about it 😉 ( By the way , already new faces appeared even for a short minutes time 🤗🙌👏

4 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Picked up two large speakers from what I saw 

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It seems they went there to pick up what seemed to be a pair of two big speakers, like the ones they had at the big party in b4 or whatever it was, from what I saw

Thanks i just saw them in the hall and went to post here and when i went back they were gone.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We'll see how long it lasts ... We Can only hope there are no windows without cam there ...

Kitchen window is out.  I don't think Gina can lift him that high to throw him out that one. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

They are other couple i would have wanted a new apt like Luna and Zac and Carla and Yanai she only left B4 a few days ago and already a new apt.

I think she deserves this apt the most IMHO. I belive she wasn't feeling so at ease and wasn't having this freedom, despite living with friends and having parties with them, and there were certainly things she didn't do alone or with her bf because she wasn't living alone. And after being there for one year, of her 2nd stay, especially with a bf, she may have been in negociations with the staff to have her own apt in the project. She loves the cams and immediately got along with it very well since the first day and feels very comfortable in front of them, that she must have wanted to continue in the project with a new and more independent life to do whatever she wants. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think she deserves this apt the most IMHO. I belive she wasn't feeling so at ease and wasn't having this freedom, despite living with friends and having parties with them, and there were certainly things she didn't do alone or with her bf because she wasn't living alone. And after being there for one year, of her 2nd stay, especially with a bf, she may have negociated with the staff to have an apt in the project. She loves the cams and got along with it very well and feels very comfortable in front of it, that she must have wanted to continue in the project. 

Gina is great 🤗

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Maybe Gina will invite Irma over.

Hmm, I'm certain Irma must have gone back to Russia or Ukraine or wherever she lives 🤔 I think more that she may have parties with locals (friends of her BF and hers, since she speaks pretty well spanish) and/ or her friends from the b's

Je pense que Noldus a raison! Ce nouvel appartement doit être à Barcelone! Cela fait que quelques jours que Gina a quitté B4, et l'heure est la même. Il serait agréable de la revoir dans les autres B1, B2, B4, pour la revoir avec ses copines de toujours... Gina est INDISPENSABLE à RLC! 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Hmm, I'm certain Irma must have gone back to Russia or Ukraine or wherever she lives 🤔I think think more that she may have parties with locals or her friends from the b's

As DD constantly says 'let us see'. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1