Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It's just that the kitchen is so extremely small compared to the rest of the flat. There is a decent bedroom, a decent bathroom, two fairly big living rooms and a huge sauna. But the kitchen is so small that a normal person can barely fit between the counter and the shelf. I think you might be right that this apartment may have been remodeled at some point. My guess is that the sauna room originally has been a part of the kitchen, then you could have had an entrence directly into the bathroom too. Because the strangest thing of all about this apartment is how you have to walk through the bedroom, through the shower room and past the bathtub to get to this apartment's only toilet! It will be hillarious when Gina comes home desperate to pee. 😉

If they remodeled it and wanted to put a sauna right next to the bathroom, which makes sence, they had to sacrifice the kitchen (unfortunately) because of the composition of the apartment

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If they remodeled it and wanted to put a sauna right next to the bathroom, which makes sence, they had to sacrifice the kitchen (unfortunately) because of the composition of the apartment

I posted before...Personally I'd swap a sauna for a big kitchen every day of the week...I love to cook, but I'm not a huge fan on sweating...😏
Also, and I might be speaking for a few other members here, I'd rather see the girls spending time in the kitchen cooking than in the sauna...B1's kitchen brings up a lot of fond memories for me over the years...😍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I posted before...Personally I'd swap a sauna for a big kitchen every day of the week...I love to cook, but I'm not a huge fan on sweating...😏
Also, and I might be speaking for a few other members here, I'd rather see the girls spending time in the kitchen cooking than in the sauna...B1's kitchen brings up a lot of fond memories for me over the years...😍

It's a double-edged sword. I'd probably maintain the kitchen too (in case the apt got remodeled), but a sauna has lots of health benefits too and it will be good for Gina. The middle term to me, the way that I'm currently seeing, was to expand the kitchen to the other side in line with the hall

Did they leave the apt now or ? I lost track of them. Wonder if there is a balcony or something without a camera, like at Martina and Alberto's apartment.

Nevermind they just came back now from somewhere and back into the sauna.

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

There must be hidden rooms there or so. Gina sometimes goes somewhere where she doesn't get caught by the cams, where they are now

Only the toilet:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

That's my point. They had the party for their outside friends already, what is left is a bullshit show event with the rest of the Barca cast. I don't want this to become just an extention of what we have in the GOVs. We need real social life to start happening on camera again. Or else the opening of this new place was just a waste.

Have some faith , Gina has always delivered ☺️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

I think Radislava, besides being a nice girl, is starting to be a waste for RLC now. She hasn't been doing anything else much than staying at home most of the time (she even eats there), most of the time in her room, unless they do a meeting or a party there (which is rare)

She progressed slowly in the beginning and then she understood ( instructed ? ) that camera showing can bring the money and there she started with a routine . I think she has much potential but it will be a big surprise to do more than what she has done already . The money keeps coming , she has her standard fan base , i believe she feels satisfied . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

54 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It's a double-edged sword. I'd probably maintain the kitchen too (in case the apt got remodeled), but a sauna has lots of health benefits too and it will be good for Gina. The middle term to me, the way that I'm currently seeing, was to expand the kitchen to the other side in line with the hall

You are very right for the sauna health benefits . On the other hand , Cesar seems to have cooking skills , it will be nice to watch how they will deal with the apartment facilities 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1