Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

Does anyone else happen to consider it to be unusual that the project's admin. decided to list 'Gina and Bruno rejoined the project' in the info. box at the top of the sites main page, rather then that of 'Gina rejoined the project and Bruno joined the project'. Perhaps I could be wrong because I've never payed as much attention to either of those two participants, but I don't recall Bruno ever having been listed as a project participant previously. If not, then perhaps it is just some more of the project admin's. less than straight forward ways with customers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Does anyone else happen to consider it to be unusual that the project's admin. decided to list 'Gina and Bruno rejoined the project' in the info. box at the top of the sites main page, rather then that of 'Gina rejoined the project and Bruno joined the project'. Perhaps I could be wrong because I've never payed as much attention to either of those two participants, but I don't recall Bruno ever having been listed as a project participant previously. If not, then perhaps it is just some more of the project admin's. less than straight forward ways with customers. 

Careful you're going to get lost if you continue so far into those conspiracy weeds.  :dodgy:

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not unusual, they did the same with Maracuya and Eiden when they were in Prague as couple on vacation 

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Careful you're going to get lost if you continue so far into those conspiracy weeds.  :dodgy:

There was no insinuation whatsover of any conspiracies. Perhaps someone may need to be careful of how much weed is smoked before reading things

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

There was no insinuation whatsover of any conspiracies. Perhaps someone may need to be careful of how much weed is smoked before reading things

You should know, you seem to be a pro at it.  Both smoking weed and making shit up.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Not unusual, they did the same with Maracuya and Eiden when they were in Prague as couple on vacation 

Perhaps that may have been an underlying point. The last line of comment should have given it away.

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your right Bruno was never in the project just a guest in the apts like others. He was never listed before.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Your right Bruno was never in the project just a guest in the apts like others. He was never listed before.

They should have put it like "Gina rejoined the project as couples/ as a couple with Bruno" or so 

23 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You should know, you seem to be a pro at it.  Both smoking weed and making shit up.

I don't smoke weed and I don't make shit up, other than in some joking manner for humor ever now and then, and those times are clearly understandable as so, but certainly not the way it was insinuated. I've noticed that you have done that on a number of occasions on this site, just like you just did about insinuating that someone was trying to instigate some conspiracies or some shit. It probably would be better if you refrained from your claims of falsehood whenever you have chosen to do so. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I was fairly certain of that, but I didn't want to insinuate or make any false claims like others seem to enjoy doing on this site from time to time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps that may have been an underlying point. The last line of comment should have given it away.

I'm almost certain they would have done the same when Angelina came to participate with her boyfriend, but as he arrived after her, they put that Angelina  rejoined the project and a few days later they added the boyfriend  name as a new person joined the project

For Eiden, they just added that he was Maracuya's boyfriend and that they were returning to the project as a couple on vacation. In Moscow at R1, he was only a guest like Bruno with Gina 

We are more or less in the same situation, except that Gina and Bruno are not a couple on vacation as they both lived in Barcelona long before being seen in a rlc apartment.