Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She progressed slowly in the beginning and then she understood ( instructed ? ) that camera showing can bring the money and there she started with a routine . I think she has much potential but it will be a big surprise to do more than what she has done already . The money keeps coming , she has her standard fan base , i believe she feels satisfied . 

I agree. Just to mention that I miswrote, I meant that she even eats in her room where she spends most of the time

It seems that the sauna will become the most favorite place of this apartment  , judging of the time spent between these two since Ariana came in the apartment 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are very right for the sauna health benefits . On the other hand , Cesar seems to have cooking skills , it will be nice to watch how they will deal with the apartment facilities 

True, even the kitchen at b1 (her 1st two stays) is a bit bigger. Let's see

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I agree. Just to mention that I miswrote, I meant that she even eats in her room where she stays most of the time

I have made a comment on the first or second day that Radislava appeared , for me the girl has extreme insecurity issues . You can see it with the plastic enhancements she has made .. but I believe she likes to feel that people like her and she wants to be accepted . She is an interesting tenant but I also agree that in the long term , people will lose interest to her because after 100 hours of exhibitionism , it’s not fun anymore . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the sauna will become the most favorite place of this apartment  , judging of the time spent between these two since Ariana came in the apartment 

True 😂 But spending too much time in a sauna has some health related side effects, like dehydration

Just now, costa049 said:

True 😂 But spending too much time in a sauna has some health related side effects

They are Russians 😄 they know from the neighbor finnish people what needs to be done and how far they can go 😂🤣 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are Russians 😄 they know from the neighbor finnish people what needs to be done and how far they can go 😂🤣 

According to health indications you shouldn't spend more than 5-10 minutes in it at a time (for beginners) or 15 minutes at a time (max), because you can run the risk of dehydration and heat exaustion, and a possible temporary decrease in fertility (in men) 

Just now, costa049 said:

According to health indications you shouldn't spend more than 5-10 minutes in it at a time (for beginners) or 15 minutes at a time (max), cause you can run the risk of dehydration and a possible temporary decrease in fertility (in men) 

I know all about sauna things , I have been a regular visitor in Finland the last 5-6 years 😁😆 you are totally right .. I think there must have made the appropriate arrangements , otherwise it won’t be a fun weekend for both Ariana and Gina 😔

is the dinning room camera hidden behind the lamp from the living room angle?

is there any cam in RLC that you can see from another cam? they really like to hide them, at a detrement to angles

Its one reason why kitty and smiths apartment doesn't work

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know all about sauna things , I have been a regular visitor in Finland the last 5-6 years 😁😆 you are totally right .. I think there must have made the appropriate arrangements , otherwise it won’t be a fun weekend for both Ariana and Gina 😔

And I forgot about the heat exaustion. I also hope they spend a nice weekend in the apt, in case Ari stays for the wekend