Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

17 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Your right Bruno was never in the project just a guest in the apts like others. He was never listed before.

Another recent example is Anthony , he was always seen as Loraine’s BF and never mentioned but he was also as “ rejoined the project “ when they both became tenants some months ago . 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was fairly certain of that, but I didn't want to insinuate or make any false claims like others seem to enjoy doing on this from time to time.

Dear friend , you see also in this thread here how things can become off topic like the chats we had recently at the Leora and Malia topic .. just a simple reminder that the idea of adding multiple new threads , despite seeming to be right , at the end everyone will comment where there’s “ chat traffic “ let’s say . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dear friend , you see also in this thread here how things can become off topic like the chats we had recently at the Leora and Malia topic .. just a simple reminder that the idea of adding multiple new threads , despite seeming to be right , at the end everyone will comment where there’s “ chat traffic “ let’s say . 

This topic listing does not list anything of more specific subject matter related to the project participants that it was created for. All it lists is their names and that should be considered to be that of more of a generalized topic that can be caracterized as being quite broad. It is not the same as any topic listing that is more specific by it's listing title or description. My comments were related to the participants which should be considered as being on topic in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

This topic listing does not list anything of more specific subject matter related to the project participants that it was created for. All it lists is their names and that should be considered to be that of more of a generalized topic that can be caracterized as being quite broad. It is not the same as any topic listing that is more specific by it's listing title or description.

This is because none of the people who have posted so far here find it important to create a new thread describing something more specific . The majority of members doesn’t like complicated things , needing to go back and forth at different threads to read one or two extra posts when it can all be gathered together . Anyway , it was just an observation that I felt like mentioning after the chats we had this past week regarding a similar more or less issue . 

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is because none of the people who have posted so far here find it important to create a new thread describing something more specific . The majority of members doesn’t like complicated things , needing to go back and forth at different threads to read one or two extra posts when it can all be gathered together . Anyway , it was just an observation that I felt like mentioning after the chats we had this past week regarding a similar more or less issue . 

Regarding what those who participate in the various forum threads related to rlc probably like or don't like, or whatever ways they may would rather have or do things as far as any allowable thread listings, it has been the same at any section of CC's. various threads related to rlc. since the last time this sites mods or admin. decided to change things to the ways they are now. There was a decision made not to allow any topic listing that was titled as a general topic at the L&M threads section. So those who participate there, have become accustomed to using a thread that is titled specifically, more as a generalized topic thread. I realize why the decision was made to do it there and not all others, but that was not my decision to make because I am not a mod. of this site nor part of it's admin.

Apparently RLC needed to modify their ad in relation to Gina and Bruno
we just had to talk about it on the forum
We have too much power in certain areas, too bad it is not in the addition of Roomates or couples apartment :angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Apparently RLC needed to modify their ad in relation to Gina and Bruno
we just had to talk about it on the forum
We have too much power in certain areas, too bad it is not in the addition of Roomates or couples apartment :angel:

We discuss the whole time about this and having new couples and so on but nothing getting done about it,