Moana & Balu (2021) #2

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh hell, for some, I'd like to be with a woman for some action like this! My time might be running out though. I had my chances in the past and  blew them

All in your own hands babe or is it mouth lol, life is what you make it or get. You got years ahead of you yet Ash go get it girl you're only alive once, as they say about life, it ain't a rehearsal. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

All in your own hands babe or is it mouth lol, life is what you make it or get. You got years ahead of you yet Ash go get it girl you're only alive once, as they say about life, it ain't a rehearsal. 👍

Good attitude 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahahahaahaahahaha

the jungle book disney GIF

it looks like he is upset about something involving her and she is crying and doesn't want him to leave but he looks like he is tired of her shit😂😂

he came into the apartment and didn't say anything he just started packing his stuff😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

it looks like he is upset about something involving her and she is crying and doesn't want him to leave but he looks like he is tired of her shit😂😂

I liked her better with the other girls. Balu is quite boring. So I do not mind him leaving 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I liked her better with the other girls. Balu is quite boring. So I do not mind him leaving 

I just wanna see some action 😂😂

maybe one of his friends will comfort her😂😂