Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

16 minutes ago, moreau said:

c 'est la faune cet appartement ... que des résidus 

C'est ce que je croyais il y a un instant avant que je me reconnecte et que je vois le joli couple avec le chien blanc ils ont l'air mignon et même si je n'aime pas les chiens je dois reconnaitre qu'il est calme ce couple serait parfait pour remplacer Gina et Bruno ou pour ouvrir un nouvel appartement. 🥰

This is what I thought a moment ago before I reconnected and saw the cute couple with the white dog they look cute and even though I don't like dogs I have to admit he is calm this couple would be perfect to replace Gina and Bruno or to open a new apartment. 🥰

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

C'est ce que je croyais il y a un instant avant que je me reconnecte et que je vois le joli couple avec le chien blanc ils ont l'air mignon et même si je n'aime pas les chiens je dois reconnaitre qu'il est calme ce couple serait parfait pour remplacer Gina et Bruno ou pour ouvrir un nouvel appartement. 🥰

This is what I thought a moment ago before I reconnected and saw the cute couple with the white dog they look cute and even though I don't like dogs I have to admit he is calm this couple would be perfect to replace Gina and Bruno or to open a new apartment. 🥰

that blonde is beautiful. does anyone know if they brought baggage ?

There should be another small bathroom/ public restroom. It's inconvenient the guests having to pass through the bedroom to go to the bathroom, or even having to wait if Gina or Bruno are doing something or talking about something more private in the bedroom