Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Good environment and good vibes there. Possible party tonigt (?)

coulde well be although they don't look dressed up up for a party.

Funny I just went for a shower and it was exactly as we same as we witneesed in the shower room - except for the Spanish girl and the blow job...dammit 🙄 🤔

Just now, neil_r549 said:

coulde well be although they don't look dressed up up for a party.

Funny I just went for a shower and it was exactly as we same as we witneesed in the shower room - except for the Spanish girl and the blow job...dammit 🙄 🤔

edit , the same...

Great....a bunch of loser freeloading friends. RLC has opened a flop house. What the hell is Megan doing with this trash. I bet she wants out of there and back to her own private bedroom.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

The guest room had 2 cameras, and the girl he had sex with was Gina.

OK good to know.  I was a noobie then. 

I thought I read somewhere that Curly has fucked Holly at least once.  If it was that night in Zac's guest room, I would have been sad that it didn't really register with me.

à l’instant, chuck206 a dit :

Super ... un groupe d'amis perdants en téléchargement gratuit. RLC a ouvert une maison de flop. Que diable fait Megan avec cette poubelle. Je parie qu'elle veut sortir de là et retourner dans sa propre chambre privée.

OT :::     Deux invités chez Monica et Amira

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I thought I read somewhere that Curly has fucked Holly at least once.  If it was that night in Zac's guest room, I would have been sad that it didn't really register with me.

there is a video of him doing Holly over the B4 dining table and other parts of the LR.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The times he fucked Holly was in b4 🙂

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Great....a bunch of loser freeloading friends. RLC has opened a flop house. What the hell is Megan doing with this trash. I bet she wants out of there and back to her own private bedroom.

Think she's staying out of kindness to glasses guy. He looks a bit out of place amongst the south American gangsters (alledgedly) 😎 and guess he must be russian/ukraine

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bruno has fucked around 8 barca girls on camera give or take, including Holly a ton of different times.

Really?   And DD calls Masha's boyfriend "The King" who all girls want.  He has some explaining to do?

Not being a veteran sucks.  Idea for CC:  Besides the +9153 (whatever that is) and the # of posts ... it would be nice to add the month/year a person joined.