Gina and Bruno - Home activities #2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They finally managed to silent a different opinion .. that’s all I can say . 

I might have to go over there to see how they shut you up!  

(Sorry ... you left that hanging for me DD.  You know I couldn't pass it up.  You wouldn't' respect me if I did.)

One of the two sister guests , WOW 👏👏👏

First visitors results of Gina and Curly’s apartment  , well done , this will become the most favorite place 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I might have to go over there to see how they shut you up!  

(Sorry ... you left that hanging for me DD.  You know I couldn't pass it up.  You wouldn't' respect me if I did.)

They didn’t shut me up 😂🤣😂🤣 I always “play” within forum rules and no matter what , I respect everyone .. except a couple of “ there’s no excuse “ losing temper moments with someone who is famous reaching fellow members to his / her limits ..

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Some dipshit just went into the hall rummaged through his / their suitcase.  What the heck, not an overnight bag, luggage!  Freeloaders.

Who cares we are getting some good showers a girl just now and the couple before that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

For some, the bar is set very low. A new pair of tits and WOW!

Agreed.  But honestly, a new girl in the shower beats the fake L&M lesbian shows any day.  Of course this won't last.  This new apartment will have a short half-life if they can sustain the excitement and energy.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Bruno has fucked around 8 barca girls on camera give or take, including Holly a ton of different times.

His fucking of Holly in the living room / dining room was memorable.  A different side of Holly.

And as hard as he fucked Holly, he fucked Sara harder.  The two of them would push the bed across the floor in Ariana's room in B1.

Sara was about 4-5 CM taller than Bruno.  Made him feel short having to always look up at her.

1 minute ago, moules said:

His fucking of Holly in the living room / dining room was memorable.  A different side of Holly.

And as hard as he fucked Holly, he fucked Sara harder.  The two of them would push the bed across the floor in Ariana's room in B1.

Back when he was the best and most interesting to watch. 

He doesn't fuck Gina as good now because it's the same girl he's been fucking for over a year now. But when he was fucking Sara and Holly and when he fucked Ulyana and Stella, like you said it was memorable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1