B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

funny how girls that have no problem whipping their tits out or getting nude out in front of just about any guy would not dream of taking their top off in front of Boggy, Monica is a great example she had no problem stripping down for Carlos and Anthony on several occasions 

32 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

she puts on make-up like a stolen truck (grotesque) with an idea behind her head to stay at the villa  have she was impatiently waiting, and obviously the slimy eskimos sniffher ass right away, it took 9 months to achieve his ends! in the kingdom of the whore she would not be far from being queen! we must stop this vomiting cinema, at this moment on the terrace, why the moron didn't stay in the kitchen? and her ugly woman is she counting the points?

it becomes so obvious, and the meetings in town? H, disappoints me with all the guys who hang:dodgy: out, she picks up this scrap of toilets 

no matter how much she meditates, she will remain whore 

You do realize that apart from your vile warped descriptors...not one person on this forum understands what the fuck you are on about.  :dodgy:  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny how girls that have no problem whipping their tits out or getting nude out in front of just about any guy would not dream of taking their top off in front of Boggy, Monica is a great example she had no problem stripping down for Carlos and Anthony on several occasions 

There was once a time in the villa when there were no men...the girls would all be naked by the pool.  If they are not, then what are we paying for?  All these men constantly on the scene  (Gyna's sauna last night was a joke with Bogdan there...who wears a bathing suit in a sauna FFS) are having a huge impact on the girls purpose on this site.

• Upvote 7

Finally , a moment in Barcelona as it should have been since quite some time . Differences and disagreements , empathies and sympathies for one day seem to be set aside , finally , nearly the whole Barcelona cast by the pool for good times , smiles and positive vibes . And a prefect occasion for Vivian to get to know the majority of the rest of the cast even more and open herself even more . Well done Barcelona tenants 😇

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Finally , a moment in Barcelona as it should have been since quite some time . Differences and disagreements , empathies and sympathies for one day seem to be set aside , finally , nearly the whole Barcelona cast by the pool for good times , smiles and positive vibes . And a prefect occasion for Vivian to get to know the majority of the rest of the cast even more and open herself even more . Well done Barcelona tenants 😇

Only an idiot would support a bunch of women on a voyeur site around a pool in bathing suits.  Give your head a shake.  They need to get rid of the guys FFS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

There was once a time in the villa when there were no men...the girls would all be naked by the pool.  If they are not, then what are we paying for?  All these men constantly on the scene  (Gyna's sauna last night was a joke with Bogdan there...who wears a bathing suit in a sauna FFS) are having a huge impact on the girls purpose on this site.

for christs sake its all false modesty do you really believe any girl that is in RLC has a shy bone in their body they get paid to be seen nude by thousands and its all on the internet forever and they would have no problem on a nude beach but letting Bogdan see their tits is going to far give me a break

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

for christs sake its all false modesty do you really believe any girl that is in RLC has a shy bone in their body they get paid to be seen nude by thousands and its all on the internet forever and they would have no problem on a nude beach but letting Bogdan see their tits is going to far give me a break

False or not...nudity does not happen when guys are around...period.

Just now, maxfactor said:

False or not...nudity does not happen when guys are around...period.

dude you see them nude how many hours a day hell half the guys on here bitch about how unreal it is that girls lay around nude with their pussies in the camera masturbating 5 times a day 

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

dude you see them nude how many hours a day hell half the guys on here bitch about how unreal it is that girls lay around nude with their pussies in the camera masturbating 5 times a day 

Dude...when they "lay around" masturbating for the camera's...it is nothing more than a filler for the camera's.  I don't think I have ever seen Radislava do anything else when she is in her room alone (other than eat tomatoes). The simple fact is that Bogdan and the other two are constantly present and represent suppression of anything like we have seen in the past.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dude...when they "lay around" masturbating for the camera's...it is nothing more than a filler for the camera's.  I don't think I have ever seen Radislava do anything else when she is in her room alone (other than eat tomatoes). The simple fact is that Bogdan and the other two are constantly present and represent suppression of anything like we have seen in the past.  

and when the girls would all play strip beer pong with guys there or how many other times guys got in the tub with the girls or last year when Dianna and Olya where playing with guys by the pool and ended in a lot of sex or Jasmins bf climbing in the tub with 5 nude girls oh Bogdan being there is really suppressing the girls now thats funny i just have not figured out why he seams to be the only guy the girls dont want to see them nude 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and when the girls would all play strip beer pong with guys there or how many other times guys got in the tub with the girls or last year when Dianna and Olya where playing with guys by the pool and ended in a lot of sex or Jasmins bf climbing in the tub with 5 nude girls oh Bogdan being there is really suppressing the girls now thats funny i just have not figured out why he seams to be the only guy the girls dont want to see them nude 

god damn Carlos has seen more of the girls nude than Bogdan his first night on RLC sad but true