B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

40 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just hope she's not going at Gina's !! 

I think we will never see Holly with Bruno at the same place again , except if it is a party that many people will be invited ☺️

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Just a thought, wouldn't it be interesting, if this site, is being trolled by one or more of the participants in RLC and VH. 

I've said I wonder if they mess with us on cam ... without evening coming here to post.  Like recently when Martina and Megan were dancing nude, you can just imagine them wondering what the customers were thinking.  I know if I was on cam with RLC, it would be very hard for me not to want tease the customers.  I have been known to be a bit of a tease.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know about worst but definitely the most unintelligent, incompetent and delusional. 

I can only comment from afar as a UK national, but I do beleive the man is/was delusional, thick as a brick, and totally incompetent. Plus he is an abhorent character. Not saying any of them are without fault, either side of the pond, but....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we will never see Holly with Bruno at the same place again , except if it is a party that many people will be invited ☺️

I agree - she has kept well clear of the Gina apartment, and  when he has been in the villa, she has made a quick exit to another room

34 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

good move rlc now do the same with Nelly and Bogdan.

Agree Happy, but do you think Nel and Bog could attract the right outsiders like Masha, Babi, and Bruno?  Or would they just become like M&A, K&S, L&T?    

I think the "typical couple" market segment is satisfied with those 3 above.  Not sure what a N&B apartment would add.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I've said I wonder if they mess with us on cam ... without evening coming here to post.  Like recently when Martina and Megan were dancing nude, you can just imagine them wondering what the customers were thinking.  I know if I was on cam with RLC, it would be very hard for me not to want tease the customers.  I have been known to be a bit of a tease.

never !! 🤪

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree Happy, but do you think Nel and Bog could attract the right outsiders like Masha, Babi, and Bruno?  Or would they just become like M&A, K&S, L&T?    

I think the "typical couple" market segment is satisfied with those 3 above.  Not sure what a N&B apartment would add.

I wouldn't give a monkeys as long as they were out of B4. They're wreaking the villa.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree, especially the "veterans" in these Covid times. They're bored and can't go anywhere. Why not have fun with CC?  Heck, even the girls masturbating must get old for them.