B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

It may have been mentioned in the past, but what is the nationality of the tenants of B4?

I would think visits to Spain have time limits.

What awaits the tenants back home?  Small apartment, rent payment, Work!   

44 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

It may have been mentioned in the past, but what is the nationality of the tenants of B4?

I would think visits to Spain have time limits.

What awaits the tenants back home?  Small apartment, rent payment, Work!   

Most of them are from Russia and Ukraine. They're all likely sitting close to being on an expired or already expired Visa so when they return home if their Visa has expired they likely won't be permitted another Visa for at least 5 Years. We all know VLAD does not suck up to compassionate grounds his heart is too cold for that. Ukraine is likely the same.

Just a thought, wouldn't it be interesting, if this site, is being trolled by one or more of the participants in RLC and VH.  They could be posting comments here just to yank our collective chains. 😃

• Like 1

Holly packing a large shopping bag, weighing it. Dressed for going outside the villa. As usual, spending a lot of time in front of the mirror. Out the door at 14:40.

17 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Just a thought, wouldn't it be interesting, if this site, is being trolled by one or more of the participants in RLC and VH.  They could be posting comments here just to yank our collective chains. 😃

when I see them sharing things from their phones and laughing, I sometimes wonder are they looking at CC and taking the piss!🙄

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Holly packing a large shopping bag, weighing it. Dressed for going outside the villa. As usual, spending a lot of time in front of the mirror. Out the door at 14:40.

Just hope she's not going at Gina's !! 

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

why the bag of clothes which she weighed? off to the charity shop I wouldn't wonder given her new ways!!

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

why the bag of clothes which she weighed? off to the charity shop I wouldn't wonder given her new ways!!

She has purchased so many new clothes since being in Barcelona, she either needs to get rid of some older clothes or buy another large suitcase.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has purchased so many new clothes since being in Barcelona, she either needs to get rid of some older clothes or buy another large suitcase.

Indeed, she must be getting shut of them somewhere!!