Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder how many likes he has as he is not a premium member. I remember non premiums can only give a certain number of likes?

He's really annoying the same laughing like the whole time on my posts and his profile is locked so hardly anything to see.

@StnCld316Any idea who this member is.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

FFS again the like. Any way of stopping members from liking your posts or something. This member hasn't even posted or anything.

Basically a troll. Let's see what @StnCld316 says about him. As he is no premium won't be a big problem to kick his ass

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

FFS again the like. Any way of stopping members from liking your posts or something. This member hasn't even posted or anything.

There is no way to stop other members from liking posts.  Non Premium Members can only perform 60 reactions a day then they have to wait 24 Hours before they can react to another post.  If a Member is Premium then they have unlimited times on how they can react to posts.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

There is no way to stop other members from liking posts.  Non Premium Members can only perform 60 reactions a day then they have to wait 24 Hours before they can react to another post.  If a Member is Premium then they have unlimited times on how they can react to posts.

Can't you take his function away to like things? 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He's annoying. Laughing about everything. You should sit him out for some days...

At least whoever he's laughing pushes their reputation up by 1 each time they do it.  I can't stop someone from using reactions.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least whoever he's laughing pushes their reputation up by 1 each time they do it.  I can't stop someone from using reactions.

Well that might be one positive but still he is annoying with the likes.