Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

But it's not just me who he reacts too i see other members he is bombarding with the same likes. It's really annoying. 

He laughs at all of my posts too, like I said he is just an idiot 😃  but don't worry about him, like Stn said, he is giving us some free points 😄. the good thing is he does not comment, I am sure he is capable of being more annoying than this 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can't you take his function away to like things? 

If I did that then all members of the same grouping would be in the same boat. Everything on the forum is permissioned by groups.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I do not give a fuck about my rep so it's still annoying for me.

Clearly if members feel they are been bullied with these like which for me i do because it's annoying the fuck out of me to see my profile filled with his same laughing like with over 10 or more in an hour no matter what i post. If i posted like something serious he would still use that like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

He laughs at all of my posts too, like I said he is just an idiot 😃  but don't worry about him, like Stn said, he is giving us some free points 😄. the good thing is he does not comment, I am sure he is capable of being more annoying than this 😂

I assume he is too dumb to write 😁

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If I did that then all members of the same grouping would be in the same boat. Everything on the forum is permissioned by groups.

Yes nothing can be done i understand i run my own forum and know what you mean.

Just now, bluewinner said:

or he doesn't want to risk revealing his true identity, as when he starts writing it be easy to guess who it is 😄 😂

Regardless who he is he must be a really big idiot buying Premium only for trolling the forums with that likes 

• Upvote 2