Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Is it you Amy.

When it is him he can't answer as he was banned and all his future accounts will be banned also. So when it is really him and he reveals himself his pitiful ass will be kicked in no time 😁

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

When it is him he can't answer as he was banned and all his future accounts will be banned also. So when it is really him and he reveals himself his pitiful ass will be kicked in no time 😁

An admin can check the IP address and verify.

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well you got the different like lol.

One can go to Notification Settings and turn the notifications off but they would have to check their notifications manually as the system would not let them know of any notifications but they would still show in the notification list regardless.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

All of these things you call me and demand the administrator take action against me and all I did was react to things that I think are funny. Who is the real bully here? Who is the real troll here?

Ahahaahaha seems I hit a nerve. No more "😃" for me ? 🤣

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A VPN is not as secure as one may think it is. All a VPN does is mask the IP address but does not really hide it.

free ones are not as secure but if you are willing to spend a bit of money, you can find some pretty good ones 😊

• Like 1