Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

2 hours ago, yadevol said:

Thanks. Would like to see Tina again

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

me too 😉

Many would like to see her back , adorable woman , different than the majority , excellent tenant 😇

• Sad 1

On 5/29/2021 at 7:28 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

I beg to disagree. When Maya first came to RLC she and Stephan were a great couple and she cared for him very much. Time and different directions, like so many others, took their toll. 

Are you kidding me??  Any old member knows Steph did nothing to move forward he was lazy.  The new man comes in and changes start to happen.  Like my wife and I work on projects to make things better.

2 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Are you kidding me??  Any old member knows Steph did nothing to move forward he was lazy.  The new man comes in and changes start to happen.  Like my wife and I work on projects to make things better.

Obviously you didn't look at my profile. I've subscribed to RLC since 2013, CC since Jan 2014. I watched Maya almost all day. And the new guy did nothing more than Stepan did. Ans when Maya and Stepan fucked his cock got a lot harder then this last guy. Too many on here who go back that far spout the same BS you do and when you inquire they rarely watched her. I spent 80% of my time as I was fascinated by her.

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Good seeing Gina developing new friendships with nice people, especially that nice spanish-speaking girl who's been spending a lot of time there lately and who Gina even took to b4 today 🙂

Gina and the guest are the girlfriends of Bruno and his brother, so they are more or less already sisters-in-law 😁