Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

en tant que locuteur natif espagnol et latino-américain, je peux vous assurer que ces amis de Bruno sont des salauds, qui ont l'air très condescendants à Gina, la façon dont ils parlent et agissent est très courante dans les pays pauvres d'Amérique latine.

Ce sont des mendigots sans éducation.

They are beggars without education.

french valrie lemercier GIF

• Like 1

Bruno's brother's girlfriend is super nice, she's calm, very good person, and has a very good connection with Gina.

They should get rid of the mafia family, and stay the two girls in the apartment.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, emnv said:

Bruno's brother's girlfriend is super nice, she's calm, very good person, and has a very good connection with Gina.

They should get rid of the mafia family, and stay the two girls in the apartment.

Should but not going to happen.:sad:

23 minutes ago, emnv said:

Perhaps Gina is “ teaching “ Cleopatra a lot about the cameras world, although she has absolutely no problem ( cleopatra ) to do all on cameras as we have seen .. I believe her addiction to Brutus is even more than Gina to curly ..I could see a possible roommates situation in case both of them break up ( I believe Gina breaks up maximum by the end of the year , most probably during the summer it will be reaching climax the drama between the two ) .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, emnv said:

La copine du frère de Bruno est super sympa, elle est calme, très bonne personne, et a une très bonne connexion avec Gina.

Ils devraient se débarrasser de la famille mafieuse et laisser les deux filles dans l'appartement.

je suis d'accord pour garder Cléopâtre c'est l'exception et mettre les autres trafiquant de drogue à la porte.

I agree to keep Cleopatra is the exception and put the other drug traffickers out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Kinda unrealistic to think RLC has the power to break up a couple or that Gina and Bruno would choose to live separately at this stage in their relationship.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kinda unrealistic to think RLC has the power to break up a couple or that Gina and Bruno would choose to live separately at this stage in their relationship.

Not to mention RLC keeping the girls, but banning their boyfriends. That's not how it works. Either they can throw out the couple, or they can choose to let the couple stay on, until one or both of them want to leave. There is no middle way here. If we like the girl, we also have to tolerate the boyfriend too. We can't possibly pick and choose on that. It is their life. Their relationships. And their choices to make.

Besides, I'm just a voyeur. I don't even want their lifes to be perfect. Perfect is boring. I just want them to share what they have with us. If it's genuine. Being a problematic fight, their sex life, or having visits from friends. So far Gina and Bruno have been doing a great job with this. They've delivered on all fronts. It is amongst the most exciting apartments.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Not to mention RLC keeping the girls, but banning their boyfriends. That's not how it works. Either they can throw out the couple, or they can choose to let the couple stay on, until one or both of them want to leave. There is no middle way here. If we like the girl, we also have to tolerate the boyfriend too. We can't possibly pick and choose on that. It is their life. Their relationships. And their choices to make.

Besides, I'm just a voyeur. I don't even want their lifes to be perfect. Perfect is boring. I just want them to share what they have with us. If it's genuine. Being a problematic fight, their sex life, or having visits from friends. So far Gina and Bruno have been doing a great job with this. They've delivered on all fronts. It is amongst the most exciting apartments.

That's true Ed when Sasha left Masha after years together RLC kept Masha in the program.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

That's true Ed when Sasha left Masha after years together RLC kept Masha in the program.

He didn't have to leave.  Inviting Dasha the homewrecker into their sexual escapades destroyed their relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1