Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I do beleive Ari is givng the venezulan boys a thought or two on her spiriualism - best of luck with that Ari 🙄

There're some good looking girls in that apt right now...:biggrin:

EDIT...Cleo's just left...

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

mmm looks bored shitless, but her speaking in english wow😛

yeh she's got a few languages up her sleave has Ari having knocked around with guys from london, Moscow, Dubai and somewhere in Germany!!

• Like 1

Je viens de manquer la baise qui a eu lieu je me suis connecté quand Bruno éjaculé sur Gina j'espère que Ulysse la postera. 😕

Le deuxième tour a minuit.

I narrowly missed the fuck that took place I logged in when Bruno ejaculated on Gina I hope Ulysses will post it. 😕

The second round at midnight.

Edited by scoutouyoufe
Adding time

as a spanish native speaker and latinamerican guy, I can assure you that these Bruno friends are scumbags, who look Gina very condescending, the way they talk and act is very common in poor places of latinamerica.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

as a spanish native speaker and latinamerican guy, I can assure you that these Bruno friends are scumbags, who look Gina very condescending, the way they talk and act is very common in poor places of latinamerica.

It's no surprise since Bruno is a scumbag himself

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TheGambit said:

..and Gina swapped a lawyer for this guy lol

• Haha 2