Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

On 5/31/2021 at 10:35 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

Obviously you didn't look at my profile. I've subscribed to RLC since 2013, CC since Jan 2014. I watched Maya almost all day. And the new guy did nothing more than Stepan did. Ans when Maya and Stepan fucked his cock got a lot harder then this last guy. Too many on here who go back that far spout the same BS you do and when you inquire they rarely watched her. I spent 80% of my time as I was fascinated by her.

Piper I'm not talking about just sex there are other things involved in relationships.  I was fascinated by Maya she seemed more real than some of the other women.  That apt made no changes  until after Steph left he accomplished nothing!!

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

Piper I'm not talking about just sex there are other things involved in relationships.  I was fascinated by Maya she seemed more real than some of the other women.  That apt made no changes  until after Steph left he accomplished nothing!!

This is my last comment to you. If you did not have a membership to RLC back in 2013, 2014, 2015 then you have no perspective on their relationship. They were a married couple who unfortunately had their relationship just peter out They were always doing things together. There were into camping, fishing, canoeing, had friends over almost every weekend, one time they fixed the front quarter panel of their car IN THE APARTMENT. They had a side business and would receive a shipment once a month or so and would have to sort and deliver to customers. They built a variety of things and either kept them or sold them to others. They loved laying on the couch and Stepan would pull up a movie for them to watch.  And again in spite of what you hear from others the sex was much better than with the new guy. I was quite sad when things did not work out.

• Like 1