B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

VIVIAN you need to go back to were ever you came from . you are not right to be on a website that .like REALLIFECAMS.. you need to pack your bags.and go back to where ever you are from.....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

VIVIAN you need to go back to were ever you came from . you are not right to be on a website that .like REALLIFECAMS.. you need to pack your bags.and go back to where ever you are from.....

and please take all. but Meg /Holly and Radi  with you PLEASE

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

FFS she's only being on rlc two weeks, give the girl a fucking chance. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

It turned out just like in their previous stay where they fought over something and never spoke to each other again

Really! I followed Holly like a dog on her first visit I don't remember her having any falling outs with anyone. You say Megan and Holly left without a word said...Megan was offering all sorts to Holly in her last couple or days from clothing to beauty appliances. That's what I remember. 🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

FFS she's only being on rlc two weeks, give the girl a fucking chance. 🙂 

i would but seeing how. she only need's to use a blanket to be wrap .up in on her ber bed but . she don't need it to go  .to her sliding door where she has . a curtain to hide behind.    she is worthless..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i would but seeing how. she only need's to use a blanket to be wrap .up in on her ber bed but . she don't need it to go  .to her sliding door where she has . a curtain to hide behind.    she is worthless..

If you want a girl to do everything straight away their as other girls on rlc, some of us would like to see how she developes over time at her own comfort levels. It's not like she covers up in the shower and shows nowt.

Girls showing all straight away are boring, there's nothing to look forward too. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

If you want a girl to do everything straight away their as other girls on rlc, some of us would like to see how she developes over time at her own comfort levels. It's not like she covers up in the shower and shows nowt.

Girls showing all straight away are boring, there's nothing to look forward too. 🙂

you are right ., but if you have watched her .from the day she showed up. at pam's . and moved to b4 she doe's show off in the shower . but in her room she make's sure to have the cover on .till she face time's with her b/f /paying client .but she make sure that nothing can be seen on RLC cams🤔

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you are right ., but if you have watched her .from the day she showed up. at pam's . and moved to b4 she doe's show off in the shower . but in her room she make's sure to have the cover on .till she face time's with her b/f /paying client .but she make sure that nothing can be seen on RLC cams🤔

Give her time is all I'm saying. 🙂 

And for me she has all the time in the world with those gorgeous arse cheeks. 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Give her time is all I'm saying. 🙂 

just look at her mentors Sofie /Monica. they had all the time .and look at them worthless...after all there time on RLC..

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

just look at her mentors Sofie /Monica. they had all the time .and look at them worthless...after all there time on RLC..

Well! I've seen both Sofia and monica bate in full view of the cameras, Sophia had a good one with the shower head with water going everywhere. Poor point of reference from you. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

She might actually be worse than both of them or be like Olya & Ariela, who got better after their first few weeks.

But this Vivian keeps to herself, to her bed and to her room far too much for me to be appreciative of what she can do for the project.

She might even leave this project early. Definitely not looking good thus far.

• Like 1