B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well! I've seen both Sofia and monica bate in full view of the cameras, Sophia had a good one with the shower head with water going everywhere. Poor point of reference from you. 🙂 

🤣

29 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well! I've seen both Sofia and monica bate in full view of the cameras, Sophia had a good one with the shower head with water going everywhere. Poor point of reference from you. 🙂 

was that in the little bathroom in b2 .where she also hide on her second time on RLC.  when she had the guy over. and hide in the little bathroom 🤣

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

was that in the little bathroom in b2 .where she also hide on her second time on RLC.  when she had the guy over. and hide in the little bathroom 🤣

and by the way just ask .little nage .if o know about sofie/monica...

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Sofie would do her show bate in the open and her real bates under the blanket. She was a fucking joke. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Has Masha had bum surgery? I've only just noticed the scarring on her cheeks

She has a scar on the upper part of her left leg, but it doesn't appear to be from surgery, it is quite irregular

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Veramente! Ho seguito Holly come un cane alla sua prima visita, non ricordo che abbia litigato con nessuno. Dici che Megan e Holly se ne sono andate senza dire una parola ... Megan stava offrendo ogni sorta a Holly nei suoi ultimi due giorni, dai vestiti agli apparecchi di bellezza. Questo è quello che ricordo. 🙂 

Ti sbagli con Valerie😉

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

FFS she's only being on rlc two weeks, give the girl a fucking chance. 🙂 

He's just trying to wind up any Vivian fans HC...that's his style. Pick a girl who has a fan base and troll away..😒

Reporting from the kitchen: A definate warming of relations between the girls, and Little Miss Grumpy (H) broke into a smile when talking to Meg. Much ado about nothing I would think. Also there, Viv who I think is going for the easy option. Do the minumum and just do a bit of houswork, keep the room nice and tidy, and spend endless hours on the phone. Hope I'm wrong but not expectiing too much excitement.!