B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

the other thing about this rift, if that is what it is, as sort of managers you would think Nell or Bog or both would help mediate, but instead Nell has taken Megan as her new best friend and left the situation to stew. It does show how incompetent they are but then, RLC say they will not interfere in relationships 'quote'

Even so, if it helped bring them back again, no harm would be done surely!??

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just noticed the white embroidered pillow the Holly made for Megan, is not on Megan's bed. It was there a few days ago. 

Its behind the TV in her room. Moved it this afternoon

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

The bitch twins Masha and Holly felt free enough to squat their asses on the balcony, walking thru Megan's closed door room! Normally a closed door means.....keep the fuck out! 

Not a word to Megan.  When was the last time Masha interacted with Megan? Said hi in the kitchen, anything? 

Maybe its time for Masha and Holly to spend some time at Gina's. They can enjoy being leered at by Bruno and his male friends. They, Masha and Holly, will fide it cosy, sharing the couches with the guys.

Holly wont i would of thought due to her relationship with Bruno.

Would be funny for Meg to lock her door, or the bathroom or balcony 😁

I thought the blue Bluetooth speaker in the kitchen was Hollys as it looks like the one normally in her room. I cannot see one in her room and she had that on all the time. Must be gutted if its been reclaimed..

Strike back for Meg if it is..Putting her little foot down 😍

Started out funny but its just sad now.

Edit must be Nellys or a new one ..but the blue one is i Megs room on that centre stand so either way H has lost it.

8 minutes ago, mspanker said:

I thought the blue Bluetooth speaker in the kitchen was Hollys as it looks like the one normally in her room. I cannot see one in her room and she had that on all the time. Must be gutted if its been reclaimed..

Strike back for Meg if it is..Putting her little foot down 😍

Started out funny but its just sad now.

fear this is going to get more petty and silly as days go by..perhaps until Mash buggers off back to Rome ✈️

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

fear this is going to get more petty and silly as days go by..perhaps until Mash buggers off back to Rome ✈️

Maybe Holly is doing her a second pillow..with Get Fucked on it this time

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Maybe Holly is doing her a second pillow..with Get Fucked on it this time

when I first saw it on Megs bed I thought we might see Meg riding it..but I guess that fantasies gone now 😳

so did they all get together and say hey we now have the one woman in B4 that can be totally unpredictable at parties and goes after about anyone man or woman well i forgot Claire but she is not in B4 but i digress i was talking about Masha ,they went from having a party a week or at least every other week to having one the first night Masha was in B4 and nothing since then WTF is up with that shit

Just now, neil_r549 said:

when I first saw it on Megs bed I thought we might see Meg riding it..but I guess that fantasies gone now 😳

She slept with it the beginning , might be a bit sweaty now 😁

Be funny to see them leaving one day shopping and next to the bins outside theirs the pillow

Meeow

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

it continues afterwards
The basic problem is Nelly with her unsolved problems and this creates this bad mood
everyone else got infected
RLC should recognize this and give N&B a vacation from the villa

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

it continues afterwards
The basic problem is Nelly with her unsolved problems and this creates this bad mood
everyone else got infected
RLC should recognize this and give N&B a vacation from the villa

they certainly ain't helpful to anyone, just themselves