B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

My membership expired over a week ago now and I'm just realising now how little I was actually watching RLC before...😕

there was little worth watching that you hadn't seen many times over and over ... 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

On webcam sites like Chaturbate the girls appear to get tons of tokens a night but the site has been compromised with many members having Random Token Generators so the girl does not actually get paid for each token tossed at them. Many other cam sites of similar nature suffer the same way.   I would say RLC pays the girls $2,500 Euros a month and some get bonuses depending on what they do.  As of late their worth is not even worth the $2.500 Euros they get.  By the time they return home and convert it to Rubles they basically don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of unless their country of origin accepts Euro's as legal tender.

They must have bank accounts they can use for money transfers. Current exchange rates show 1 Euro = 90.20 Rubles, and 1 euro = 33.78 Ukrainian Hryvnias. I know they get paid cash in hand but they could bank some.

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

update on the last post: Holly in kitchen throws a bit of a tantrum, on the phone, shouts into it, bashes the worktop a few times with her hands and then Meg appears in a rush to take things out of the fridge, Holly puts something in the space left by meg who rushes out the kitchen not a word spoken.. Make of that what you will 😗 !!

wow... well at least the soap opera is giving up some drama ...cause it ain't giving up any fun and sexy time ...

thanks neil

• Like 1

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes I'm sure as well it will be something stupid. I said when Masha arrived I thought she would disrupt things - centre of attention, ego etc, and still think that. What will be interesting is what happens when she returns. Does it all blow over and we live happily together again. Intriguing if you like that sort of thing!!

I would say this is all coming to an end ...  Masha can go back to her control freaky ways in Italy and entertain her loyal fans ( I have cared little for her other than her freaky tattied girlfriends and guests and OF COURSE HER HOUSEKEEPER ) 

but this round of guests are coming to closer to their expiry date and boredom frustratration levels.  this has to be blown up and they know it .. So think about how Co-Dependant girls like Meg and Holly who have been on this payroll  (easy money and good life (come on a free!!! Villa in an international favorite city like Barcelona ) like what's next some uptight boyfriend in Irkutsk ....  they are bummed out and freaking ...

and as someone else commented:  in this world of sex cams and my only pages of easy girls it would take little to offer Villa's and apt's and easy cash to new talent ....don't worry about RLC ...  winds of change are blowing 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

On webcam sites like Chaturbate the girls appear to get tons of tokens a night but the site has been compromised with many members having Random Token Generators so the girl does not actually get paid for each token tossed at them. Many other cam sites of similar nature suffer the same way.   I would say RLC pays the girls $2,500 Euros a month and some get bonuses depending on what they do.  As of late their worth is not even worth the $2.500 Euros they get.  By the time they return home and convert it to Rubles they basically don't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out of unless their country of origin accepts Euro's as legal tender.

I would guess a lot higher than $2500/mth ... a prostitute in a European  gentleman's club gets $ 100.-$300. per customer . 

the perks of free rent is not impressive ...

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That sum was probably correct 8 years ago. There's more now

Prior to its closure in 2019, LifeUnderCam paid $ 500 per attendee per free living in the apartment. that was common in Russia. similar for probably all voyeur sites

I don't think RLC pays five times as much for its residents

34 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I would say this is all coming to an end ...  Masha can go back to her control freaky ways in Italy and entertain her loyal fans ( I have cared little for her other than her freaky tattied girlfriends and guests and OF COURSE HER HOUSEKEEPER ) 

but this round of guests are coming to closer to their expiry date and boredom frustratration levels.  this has to be blown up and they know it .. So think about how Co-Dependant girls like Meg and Holly who have been on this payroll  (easy money and good life (come on a free!!! Villa in an international favorite city like Barcelona ) like what's next some uptight boyfriend in Irkutsk ....  they are bummed out and freaking ...

and as someone else commented:  in this world of sex cams and my only pages of easy girls it would take little to offer Villa's and apt's and easy cash to new talent ....don't worry about RLC ...  winds of change are blowing 

Yes I think winds are blowin- the villa has a feel of, a waiting room, nothing happening so we'll just go through the motions and see what the plans are, if RLC have any that is.!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quite a few hear have questioned what's caused this rift between Megan and Holly. So basically nobody has a fucking clue...Masha's visit might have nowt to do with it. So how are you so certain Holly's the bitch, and at fault in all this? Megan hasn't exactly been an angel over the years...😏

Because, as posted earlier, something was out of place in the refrigerator and Holly had a freekin meltdown! Screaming into her phone and slamming her hands on the counter. Megan immediately entered the kitchen and moved the offending item in the fridge. Who the heck says Megan is at fault for the item occupying Holly's section of the fridge. Could be anybody in the villa rummaging thru the fridge.  

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Prior to its closure in 2019, LifeUnderCam paid $ 500 per attendee per free living in the apartment. that was common in Russia. similar for probably all voyeur sites

I don't think RLC pays five times as much for its residents

Another point: Masha told a friend that she doesn't have to pay taxes in Italy
So her income (from RLC) is below the assessment limit (in Italy this is 8000, - € / year)

15 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Because, as posted earlier, something was out of place in the refrigerator and Holly had a freekin meltdown! Screaming into her phone and slamming her hands on the counter. Megan immediately entered the kitchen and moved the offending item in the fridge. Who the heck says Megan is at fault for the item occupying Holly's section of the fridge. Could be anybody in the villa rummaging thru the fridge.  

I think it was those damn cats 😼😂

La rupture entre H et M, est consommée, qui a tort qui a raison ? L'arrivée de Masha a rebattu les cartes. Holly , s'est ostracisé et le futur est l'imminent départ de Masha sonnera le glas de l'aventure en B4 et sûrement de chez RLC de H! Une maison aussi fonctionnelle aurait mérité une autre direction, une autre gestion, mais lorsque l'on n'a pas les moyens de gérer ce groupe, ni moraux ni intellectuels, on s'en va pour laisser une chance à des gens plus qualifiés et moins caporalisés.

C'est un fiasco total ! On sait qui porte la responsabilité.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Another point: Masha told a friend that she doesn't have to pay taxes in Italy
So her income (from RLC) is below the assessment limit (in Italy this is 8000, - € / year)

Unless you are getting paid with undeclared cash 🏴‍☠️