B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

I tuned into B4 to make a comment about Vivian.

What a nice surprise.  Why the hell are they in the fitness room a mile away from the cams?

My thought on Vivian:  When I was scanning the cameras, at first glance, Vivian seemed to me that she could be the cleaning lady's daughter  Their looks are very similar especially when they have their hair tied back.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mi sono sintonizzato su B4 per fare un commento su Vivian.

Che bella sorpresa. Perché diavolo sono nella sala fitness a un miglio dalle telecamere?

Il mio pensiero su Vivian: quando stavo scansionando le telecamere, a prima vista, Vivian mi sembrava che potesse essere la figlia della donna delle pulizie. Il loro aspetto è molto simile soprattutto quando hanno i capelli legati.

Questa e’ una bestemmia

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

After watching N&M this looks like a teenage sleepover

I agree Cat.  What I really really really struggle with is how they can appear to be so close as friends and so happy together ... caressing ... kissing ... being playful ... yet NOT want to give each other an orgasm.   At my high school sleepovers, you would be embarrassed and not say anything if you did not cum.   Only thing I can think of is that this is a job to them and it is a show.

• Upvote 2