B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Forgot to comment yesterday ... but Hannah's oral skills leading up to the reported fucking by Noldus ... this was excellent in my opinion.  You could tell how much she loves his cock as if she was worshiping it.  I have to admit, I don't think I have seen anything as good as that on RLC.  Surprised there are no comments about this.    

Aaron has a nice sized cock too.  It occurs to me that you guys never talk about size when it's big but you do like to talk about the guys with the little penises.  Just an observation which is what we do here!!!    I totally get it. 

Cock is not a subject that I care to focus on no matter what size.  That said, size ONLY matters if you are small. ::)

• Haha 1

Hanna gave Aaron another blowjob at 3AM ... twice in less than 24 hours.  Who does that?  Did Lorraine ever do that?  

I'm really surprised there are no comments.  Yet on B4 tons of comments from people sad to see Megan and Holly leave.  I adore Holly and Megan but not sure I ever saw them give a blowjob.  I know, I know ... the veterans will tell me that in the old days, they did.  

Not being critical ... just surprised no comments here.  I understand the love for Holly & Megan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Hanna gave Aaron another blowjob at 3AM ... twice in less than 24 hours.  Who does that?  Did Lorraine ever do that?  

I'm really surprised there are no comments.  Yet on B4 tons of comments from people sad to see Megan and Holly leave.  I adore Holly and Megan but not sure I ever saw them give a blowjob.  I know, I know ... the veterans will tell me that in the old days, they did.  

Not being critical ... just surprised no comments here.  I understand the love for Holly & Megan.

Ok beautiful. I told you about DIck's dick. The largest I have seen on RLC since 2013. Not only 12 - 14 inches but few men let alone women could put their hand around it. My favorite car that I own is a Porsche 911. What does that tell you about my dick size? 😉

I do have a very long tongue, however and ca hold my breath for a long time. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Like I already wrote few days ago, I really like these two couples ... Maybe Hannah is not the sexiest, but she has sex appeal... She reminds me Amber who was in B2 and B1 in 2019

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Forgot to comment yesterday ... but Hannah's oral skills leading up to the reported fucking by Noldus ... this was excellent in my opinion.  You could tell how much she loves his cock as if she was worshiping it.  I have to admit, I don't think I have seen anything as good as that on RLC.  Surprised there are no comments about this.    

Aaron has a nice sized cock too.  It occurs to me that you guys never talk about size when it's big but you do like to talk about the guys with the little penises.  Just an observation which is what we do here!!!    I totally get it. 

I don't think anyone but dd talks about cock on here...  never ever read one critique of small penis here ?? except for my digs on Alberto 

but yes even tho I have no live feed to this apt... I could see Hannah? going at it rather fastidiously and for quite some time ...I thought the feed had stopped or locked ..lol   but an epic cock sucker  and they like their sex alot. happy for the paid seats. Until they visit I have no idea what they look like. which matters little really . 

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Holly a few times around new Year (2 different guys)  were you not here??  ... Holly loved her dick every way she could get it .. Loved lot's of voracious sex, past and present ...  Megs however seemed faithful to Rocco's bonetastic so yes in those olden days we would loose her face between his legs for long periods of time / these women are hot sexual cowwgirls  how could you think otherwise 

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry Piper.  LOL.  Yes I remember now.

I guess I have to take back my words everyone talked about Dick's Dick but it was moreso around Masha talk as Masha prefered  big Dick's as it has been said 

il y a 32 minutes, Noldus a dit :

H & Aa baise

Ils remettent le couvert souvent et cela dure très longtemps , elle apprécie  et c'est tant mieux 

Ce petit couple est très sympa, mais la seule chose , elle ne tient pas l'alcool, elle est ivre assez rapidement