B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

Terrible Tereza the eye candy cutie is again playing the mother hen, and making sure that everything is very low key tonight with Hannah after the last time they got drunk. Hannah scared her to death because she was extremely sexual and being a lot of fun to watch and very interesting. Tereza and The NUN will make sure this is another extremely boring night in B-5  and not worth wasting our time as the voyeurs who pay the bills for them to watch. Charades will be next on the agenda.

Terrible Tereza and Ridiculous Riya quite the pair..... The consensus is in on these two.

image.jpeg.17a37b3b2744327b7ce9ae5307d2c539.jpegImage result for two thumbs downImage result for two thumbs downImage result for two thumbs down

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is Riya even there? All she does is stare at her phone.🙄

This says it all for what RLC is doing right now. I can think of at least 8 to 10 couples I would much rather have seen come back to RLC than the snobby snooty completely stuck on herself controlling arm candy Terrible Tereza. Then of course they went search the monastery to find Riya the Ridiculous NUN.

Image result for scraping the bottum of the barrel

Hannah the high lite reel on the other hand is the only thing saving B-5 from complete failure.

OH HANNAH OH HANNAH your so fine you blow my mind OH HANNAH.

image.jpeg.2466ae34e9d86ece474a88f2ad5a16c2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This says it all for what RLC is doing right now. I can think of at least 8 to 10 couples I would much rather have seen come back to RLC than the snobby snooty completely stuck on herself controlling arm candy Terrible Tereza. Then of course they went search the monastery to find Riya the Ridiculous NUN.

Image result for scraping the bottum of the barrel

Hannah the high lite reel on the other hand is the only thing saving B-5 from complete failure.

OH HANNAH OH HANNAH your so fine you blow my mind OH HANNAH.

image.jpeg.2466ae34e9d86ece474a88f2ad5a16c2.jpeg

HAHAHAHA Told you FUCKING CHERADES again. Watching all the other apartments with everyone sleeping is more fun to watch than B-5 these days.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1