B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

Hannah and Aaron are keepers and fun to watch, I am sure there will be many fun nights with these two, but this Tereza and Timur  Not a fan of these two. Especially Tereza rubs me the wrong way. I don't have to speak Russian to know she is a snooty snobby stuck up piece of work. Can you say HIGH MAINTANCE arm candy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Hannah and Aaron are keepers and fun to watch, I am sure there will be many fun nights with these two, but this Tereza and Timur  Not a fan of these two. Especially Tereza rubs me the wrong way. I don't have to speak Russian to know she is a snooty snobby stuck up piece of work. Can you say HIGH MAINTANCE arm candy.

so basically Tereza is another Loraine 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So she hasn't really changed then?...Maybe being in a relationship now might have mellowed her somewhat...😕

Hey Jennifer who is a mom    I think Hannah is still blowing Aaron since yesterday..... I keep thinking if RLC doesn't work out, she could go far in a symphony ensemble playing some french (or Russian ) wind instrument ..

just sayin 

Say anything you like , but Tereza simply loves to ride a cock , her being so horny at night and Timur proving to manage her needs by pleasuring herself till the end , that was a really cool session . Having a woman that knows how to “ demand “ her orgasm by riding and therefore controlling a lot the action , plus  with such a stunning body that she has , it was nice to see him not being selfish and ultimately satisfying her 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1