B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i never seen her before actually she must have been here while i took some time away from RLC oh i broke down and got the cheap resub i had a buzz and i blame it on a moment of weakness lol hey at least i didnt resub for M and N  again it was that first party at G and B 's that got me this time 

It was Mrs Naga that got me this time ha!...😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Tereza sure has change. Who woulda thought she would be out here having sex from the last time we saw her.

if you consider that people join the project to make money by showing sex, it seems quite normal to me that he does what he does, otherwise maybe he would go on holiday somewhere else

• Noldus changed the title to B5 COV Hannah & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #1 (May)

i have to say  Hanna look's great in that black dress. and i never thought i would say this but Tereza. is a 100 x better on this stay . i would have every thought she would do any thing on cam . i am liking both couple's in this apt..

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

i have to say  Hanna look's great in that black dress. and i never thought i would say this but Tereza. is a 100 x better on this stay . i would have every thought she would do any thing on cam . i am liking both couple's in this apt..

sorry i thought it was Hanna. but now i see it is worthless RIYA. but i do thing Hanna looks great..

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Isn't it past Riya's bedtime? 🙄

I suspect they will see the sun come up, doing just what see now gabbing to each other.... One hell of good birthday party, These two couples and "The Rookie Riya" are about as boring as they come on RLC, all of them will be short termers. They have been partying for many hours now. No strip poker, No spin the bottle, No strip jenga, No truth or dare, No sexy half naked dancing, no teasing the men with their womanly charms. Just chit chatting and it shows with only 5 posts to the forum in that time HAHAHAHA. Not even one post per hour. 🤣 somehow though they are top cam. This fly on the wall is going to bed and quit wasting time on this apartment, it is lost cause. I knew I was right about this bunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1