Huge Fight !

I can't believe they are acting like nothing happened. It looked like some serious shit was going down.

For sure.  Usually when one packs their things and leaves they are usually gone for good but this guy Marcello he packs and leaves and within 10 or 15 minutes he brings it all back in and unpacks it and puts it all back on the shelves and drawers. Then within a week he's packing again.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lethal1

You know what's funny, I totally missed this so called fight. I came here and read everything that was said about it, then went and clicked on their bed room to see what was up and it was just them snoozing in bed.

Lmfao.

en la pelea , cuando vinieron los amigos , isabel se fue con ellos , y apuntaron un numero de movil , se una tal susana  , ¿alguien escucho eso? tengo apuntado ese numero de telefono jeje.

Guest bulgachica

They are overdue.  2 Days without fighting.

They were having a bit of an argument earlier this morning after they got up.  It sounded like it was about the puppy, but it passed without any violence!

I don't understand how they can have all these fights which really seem serious, and then be back together all lovey-dovey as if nothing had happened.  Right now, they are arm-in-arm, in bed.

In my limited experience here, I must say that I don't "get" any of these people with the possible exception of Lora and Max. He seems very gentle and kind to her. She smiles with him. They seem aware of the baby coming and are happy about it, etc. They lead a very limited life, but they're not exactly living in Paris, I would guess. The others I just don't "get". This Paul seems to be a love maker on the level of a robot. Angela and Marcelo are headed to homicide headlines. Why is Alma putting up with the doofus? And Maya and bi-boy at the computer are just a mystery. And I don't "get" the Aline and Anton thing at all. She seems caught up in their soon-to-be marriage and he wants to play video games like he is 13 years old. Am I not alone in this, or is my "get it" function just not working?

Guest bulgachica

I don't understand how they can have all these fights which really seem serious, and then be back together all lovey-dovey as if nothing had happened.  Right now, they are arm-in-arm, in bed.

I lived in Barça for 8 years and generally found that Spanish people don't really go in for fist fights or violence when they get angry.  What they do do is shout and, a lot!  If it's in the street the will follow each other around yelling their heads off, the women are as bad as the men and it seemed to me to be more for the benefit of passersby than the other person.  SO I reckon the extended slanging matches in the house are more for our benefit as that seems to be the Spanish way.  In many ways it's better than knocking lumps out of each other.

One thing they do is swear magnificently e.g. "Me cago en tu puta madre"  I shit on your bitch of a mother