B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

27 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It was a package from Amazon that was delivered on Tuesday lunchtime
I think it was personal for Holly. she also happily unpacked it

The sewing machine came in an amazon package too. Might explain the lack of booze if she bought these items. 🙂 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
il y a 52 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

The sewing machine came in an amazon package too. Might explain the lack of booze if she bought these items. 🙂 

Tight asses if you ask me, they have fuck all else to do and seem to be struggling with money, she was even scrounging for a fucking free phone.

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Je me demande ce que rlc attend pour remplir la piscine, la pluie?

Le retour de Bogdan...ou la remontée de la température ou simplement la venue d'un technicien qui profitera du bassin vide pour une révision générale (filtre ,pompe,joints)

The return of Bogdan ... or the rise in temperature or simply the arrival of a technician who will take advantage of the empty basin for a general overhaul (filter, pump, seals)

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Tight asses if you ask me, they have fuck all else to do and seem to be struggling with money, she was even scrounging for a fucking free phone.

There's that old adage 'if you don't ask you don't get'. 😉 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha is measured by Holly
Holly is probably sewing a piece of clothing for Masha 😘

Making her own Masha doll to cuddle for when she leaves 😉

31 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Making her own Masha doll to cuddle for when she leaves 😉

ppl can say what they want but these girls have some good skill, they can sew and bate, draw and bate, cook and bate, .... and bate, ... and bate, plz feel free to write on the dots

15 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ppl can say what they want but these girls have some good skill, they can sew and bate, draw and bate, cook and bate, .... and bate, ... and bate, plz feel free to write on the dots

I've got those skill sets too. 😉 Waiting for an invite rlc. 🙂 

29 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Sing.... no....

Archived