Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Well they are totally different girls like the photos show. 

Why ridiculous? is it suppose to people guess what will be the names that future tenants will choose to have on the project? 

You have many examples like that: Anna vs Hannah, Alisa vs Alissa, Kira vs Kira, Sofi vs Sophia vs Sophie, Dana vs Dane, Deen vs Dean, Maddy vs Maddie (and all this are official names)

Thank goodness for some amelioration😀

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Well they are totally different girls like the photos show. 

Why ridiculous? is it suppose to people guess what will be the names that future tenants will choose to have on the project? 

You have many examples like that: Anna vs Hannah, Alisa vs Alissa, Kira vs Kira, Sofi vs Sophia vs Sophie, Dana vs Dane, Deen vs Dean, Maddy vs Maddie (and all this are official names)

Not only that but we had another Amelie previously who first started as a guest at Daenerys apartment and then later on got her own apartment lmao, so basically there are 3 Amelie's in VHTV

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Not only that but we had another Amelie previously who first started as a guest at Daenerys apartment and then later on got her own apartment lmao, so basically there are 3 Amelie's in VHTV

2 Amelie , 1 Amelia 😄

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Damn jabbs your just full of info 🙂

Thanks. Anything on new tenants ? Other then +7

Not yet. I will keep you updated. +7 are not really tenants. There are guests in other places who stay longer than the "tenants" there. 🤣

Just now, coolcucumber said:

That's a great news then and more importantly our friend "I love Amelia" will be buzzing to hear it lmao

I heard there is a possibility for that. Maybe you can ask support again? I have too many open tickets there at the moment 😂

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I heard there is a possibility for that. Maybe you can ask support again? I have too many open tickets there at the moment 😂

I just hope even if she gets her own place, it doesn't get boring like Joanna and Jericho with time 

• Like 1