Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #1

I bet the neighbours just love that squeaky bed 23:18:00

Each to their own but this is prime watching for me. I think the attraction is that these are not professionals. It shows in their ignorance of camera angles etc. It is interesting to see them branch out with experience. If Lucas really wants to blow minds, he should use a black dildo on Amelie.

Can't beat working from home lol.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, squish said:

I think the attraction is that these are not professionals. It shows in their ignorance of camera angles etc.

😁

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Seeing them constantly for 2 days, this couple is 80% webcamming but i still watch them only when their moments lie in those 20% and i think it's enough for me, as soon as webcam gets opened, my device switches to other apartment

I passed from a good amount of time watcher to check them on timeline by the end of the day and jumping all that shitty where the only thing it's missing is she puts the cam inside the pussy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

😁

I passed from a good amount of time watcher to check them on timeline by the end of the day and jumping all that shitty where the only thing it's missing is she puts the cam inside the pussy. 

Ironically one of the most cammed sites in VH ended up as one of the most exciting being Kirill. I sometimes wonder what he is doing these days.