Mail from VH informing/Forcing us to changeour password.!!!!

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Whatever passwords you use now,easy or difficult ones, the browsers always remember them now but i always note them down in a little notebook anyway as a backup out of harms way. Makes me laugh all these so called password manager software's out there as if you are so worried about hackers etc etc you then go and trust them all to another piece of software that could get hacked as well :biggrin:

Agree. I don't use these password managers...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. I don't use these password managers...

Well it's laughable really as you still need a password to access the bloody password manager so where do you store that password :biggrin: it's just a never ending circle of bloody passwords :biggrin: Still someones obviously making money out of others paranoia :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Whatever passwords you use now,easy or difficult ones, the browsers always remember them now but i always note them down in a little notebook anyway as a backup out of harms way. Makes me laugh all these so called password manager software's out there as if you are so worried about hackers etc etc you then go and trust them all to another piece of software that could get hacked as well :biggrin:

Actually Password Managers are a heck of a lot better than having the browser store them.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually Password Managers are a heck of a lot better than having the browser store them.

Better sticking them in a notebook to, you know where you write with a thing called a pen lol. No crashes,no power cuts and 100% hacker proof. 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Better sticking them in a notebook to, you know where you write with a thing called a pen lol. No crashes,no power cuts and 100% hacker proof. 👍

I keep 1 password for everything.  It's long and complex.  If one can't win the lottery they'll never stand a snowballs chance in hell at figuring my password.  They only thing I never hope to get is Dementia or I'll be fucked trying to log into anything.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Unless you have a break-in and they're after your notebook.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I keep 1 password for everything.  It's long and complex.  If one can't win the lottery they'll never stand a snowballs chance in hell at figuring my password.  They only thing I never hope to get is Dementia or I'll be fucked trying to log into anything.  :biggrin:

Ahhh that's where a simple notebook scores pal, the only problem then is if you forget where you put the fucking thing :biggrin:

• Haha 3