Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #2

16 minutes ago, Failscream said:

And yet even with 100 guests, we have 0 fucks, counting those we can see.. Very impressive. 🙂

Wonder if Alan has anyone in the sights if his dick? Think he will pass on the one in the glasses 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Wonder if Alan has anyone in the sights if his dick? Think he will pass on the one in the glasses 🤣

I think he's trying to bone the redhead.. Just to clarify its not actually Alan, but he sure does remind me of one, haha..

• Haha 1

This place seems to be getting in any dosser on the streets to be fed and watered and then fuck off again lol

At least Hannah seems to have put in an appearance for whatever good that will do :biggrin: Looks as though she's brought in her father as well this afternoon for a feed :biggrin:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This place seems to be getting in any dosser on the streets to be fed and watered and then fuck off again lol

At least Hannah seems to have put in an appearance for whatever good that will do :biggrin: Looks as though she's brought in her father as well this afternoon for a feed :biggrin:

Makes me think if Mira & Henry tricked Jeka and "sold" their worst guests to him 🤣😂

• Haha 2

there must be some logic behind those kind of apartments, simply there must be..... it cant be that managers would go in the trouble of contacting vhtv seting up the cam finding apartment going back and forth, so just they would shut down the place after a month, like if i'm interested to join the project and saying to manager, yeah i'm super weird shy person that like to play video games/monopoly/and sleep in the couch all day long, oh and sex? what is that? than how the manager thinks like "oh this is promising, sure let me fix a place for you". it just doesnt make any sense 😕

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Makes me think if Mira & Henry tricked Jeka and "sold" their worst guests to him 🤣😂

Jeka doesn't need to be sold those ideas as he has had them in the past and most likely have them in the future.🤣😂