Sadie (2021) Part #7

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

wrong, if they was learning anything they would know what to do to avoid breaking the rules but first they need to have brains and understand the shit they do and that they are online what can generate problems

The question they do should be: What we are doing wrong to breaking the rules all the time and be punished for it

You are talking about Scott I assume :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

wrong, if they was learning anything they would know what to do to avoid breaking the rules but first they need to have brains and understand the shit they do and that they are online what can generate problems

And what is it that they have to do to avoid breaking the rules? Yes! We get places who only invite people they have made a deal with beforehand, and do an agreed-upon tease-show. That will always be the safest option. You don't throw a big party, as you can never eliminate the risk of something unpredictable. And in the end, it is actually exactly this possibility of something unpredictable happening that makes for great content. That is why I called it paradoxical.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are talking about Scott I assume :biggrin:

I don't recall much trouble at Sadie's apart from that knife incident and the big knockout :biggrin: Maybe that put everybody off? who knows?

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And what is it that they have to do to avoid breaking the rules? Yes! We get places who only invite people they have made a deal with beforehand, and do an agreed-upon tease-show. That will always be the safest option. You don't throw a big party, as you can never eliminate the risk of something unpredictable. And in the end, it is actually exactly this possibility of something unpredictable happening that makes for great content. That is why I called it paradoxical.

Quite agree if you have too many so called rules you put everybody in a straight jacket before they have even started. After all it's advertised as real people in real home in real time and if you accept that you have to accept that shit happens sometimes it's just human nature. If people want a rehearsed soap opera where everyone does as they are told you need looking elsewhere i suggest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Just don't break it. Being online have rules in all sites. They can start by instead of hiring people to give them drugs & alcohol for sex try to think (lol) in different things, use their imagination. 
The question of "great content" is questionable as all depend on what viewers want to, surely many don't have interest in almost passed out people having sex, surely others appreciate pink buzzing toys inside the holes while they shove it to a webcam, surely others love the fake cheating scripts believing all that is true, others love to see someone pee (😁)

What VH can't do is having different rules for each place, specially concerning to cams and issues that can bring big problems to VH like violence and sex abuses and drugs on cams

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just don't break it. Being online have rules in all sites. They can start by instead of hiring people to give them drugs & alcohol for sex try to think (lol) in different things, use their imagination. 
The question of "great content" is questionable as all depend on what viewers want to, surely many don't have interest in almost passed out people having sex, surely others appreciate pink buzzing toys inside the holes while they shove it to a webcam, surely others love the fake cheating scripts believing all that is true, others love to see someone pee (😁)

What VH can't do is having different rules for each place, specially concerning to cams and issues that can bring big problems to VH like violence and sex abuses and drugs on cams

Then it's false advertising to say it's as real people in real homes in real time, you can't have it both ways to suit your narrative. You would be surprised what people want to see and not just your view of things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well if they are always in the top preview positions so it must go to show that is what the majority like looking at. It may not be what you like or even i like perhaps but it does show that is what a large majority want to see. Having said that they are only 6 apartments out of 38 or whatever is available so you don't have to view them so why moan about them. Different people have varying reasons for watching VH and the choice is there for all i suppose. To be honest i do get a bit fed up with pics continually being posted of cock sucking and fucking as afterall it's mostly all the same, does get a bit boring after a while but then again what alternative is there, sex is sex however carried out lol. you will never please everybody all the time, not even you Blue or me so if any apartment isn't your thing then don't watch it as there are many others, unfortunately even with others, fanny's still get pushed into cams etc etc. Many of us moan or take the piss about Ken but he is often in the previews so many must like watching them eh. Funny old world eh.

I was just trying to answer the question that moonlight raised as why there are no more parties on VH, I had no intention to moan as it's useless practice, in fact you can't find any comment from me in their respective topics complaining about them, like you suggested I don't watch them, and I pretend they do not exist. nonetheless IMO their presence has change VH for the worse, it's true that there are 6 apartments ATM ( there used to be more of them before ) but you can add two columbian apartments to them and more places are following their example ( on top of my head, Lola&Otto& Co, Beverly&Hugo and Stephanie), with their 24/7 PCD they don't leave much air for others ( non-PCV places ) to survive. 

1789781863_Screenshot2021-06-15at16_36_57.thumb.png.35b0e9c8da04924f10a81661c08e8352.png

The picture illustrates my point very well. Out of 6 places on top view 5 are PCD places 😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1