Sadie (2021) Part #7

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now Bea's fucked off now and even Sadie ain't around right now, wow, this apartment has gone from hero to zero so fast it's unbelievable.

giphy (2).gif

Most all them have. Time for a vhtv makeover.  Managers and even the twitter guy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now Bea's fucked off now and even Sadie ain't around right now, wow, this apartment has gone from hero to zero so fast it's unbelievable.

VH in general seem to be really dead at the moment. No good parties in weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Now with things reopening most are likely enjoying outdoor activity's. After all summer is upon us and who wants to spend time indoors.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

i would question as to why?? 😕 why do you think everything has stopped? why there is no more parties? group activities? why we have end up with gamers? and board games people 😕

from my experience being in vhtv everything is driven by money,who ever says or think this is their life styles they are living in a fantasy world.everything i hear in the apartments is about money.

now i would think, stifler had a good parties, Ken Barbie had some good parties, Sadie had some parties,Hugo had parties,and Sergio had parties (but his story is diferent).all this people are still in the project, so what happen and all of the sudden everything stoped???

in my opinion i can think just two things.

1) they make enough money so there is completely no reason to do anything extra,as i hear from the Otto apartment with just the teasing they was making 350 dollars ,and lately 250 dollars, now think this group of people by doing nothing at all makes this amount of money,why the hell would you put effort to do parties? put your self in it,i would definetelly would not make anything.let the cash flow.

2) risk of rule violation, it is true that tenants are being afraid of fines that vhtv is droping in every opertunity.

there was some members that was saying that every summer is super boring and shit but that is just a bullshits.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i would question as to why?? 😕 why do you think everything has stopped? why there is no more parties? group activities? why we have end up with gamers? and board games people 😕

from my experience being in vhtv everything is driven by money,who ever says or think this is their life styles they are living in a fantasy world.everything i hear in the apartments is about money.

now i would think, stifler had a good parties, Ken Barbie had some good parties, Sadie had some parties,Hugo had parties,and Sergio had parties (but his story is diferent).all this people are still in the project, so what happen and all of the sudden everything stoped???

1) they make enough money so there is completely no reason to do anything extra,as i hear from the Otto apartment with just the teasing they was making 350 dollars ,and lately 250 dollars, now think this group of people by doing nothing at all makes this amount of money,why the hell would you put effort to do parties? put your self in it,i would definetelly would not make anything.let the cash flow.

2) risk of rule violation, it is true that tenants are being afraid of fines that vhtv is droping in every opertunity.

there was some members that was saying that every summer is super boring and shit but that is just a bullshits.

My guess is that your explaination nr. 2 plays a crucial part in it. I have actually expressed concerns about that before on here. VH is way too trigger-happy, both in putting apartments offline, and in handing out fines. Very poor management! It is simply wrong, and extremely paradoxical, that it is the tenants who actually take the risks and try to create great content that has to get heavy penalties for it. Meanwhile, those who manage to balance it in a much lamer safe-zone are good. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

My guess is that your explaination nr. 2 plays a crucial part in it. I have actually expressed concerns about that before on here. VH is way too trigger-happy, both in putting apartments offline, and in handing out fines. Very poor management! It is simply wrong, and extremely paradoxical, that it is the tenants who actually take the risks and try to create great content that has to get heavy penalties for it. Meanwhile, those who manage to balance it in a much lamer safe-zone are good. 

I don't believe that 2) is the case. There were no new rules introduced since the parties stopped. So this makes no sense at all. I rather believe in individual reasons...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't believe that 2) is the case. There were no new rules introduced since the parties stopped. So this makes no sense at all. I rather believe in individual reasons...

IMO places like ( +6/7 GMT , Lola & Otto, Stephanie and etc ) have had a huge negative effect on VHTV as whole ( at least from voyeur perspective ), everytime I look at least 4 out of six top views belongs to them. they are taking the majority of views ( income ) without actually doing anything ( just lying naked on the sofa/bed all day and strategically placing their genitals in front of cameras ) , I see the rest of apartments are now following their examples. why would anyone in their right mind go through the trouble of having a party ( spending time and money and taking risks ) when they can just lay around naked and play with their genitals all day and receive the same amount of money. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Different Situations. Albert moves in with Sadie. Barbie to another place.

sis moves in with Elliot. Goldie moves in with stif. And Sabrina moves in. Is there a trend here? Not near as many to none parties happening. Also Demi moving in with Helena.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

IMO places like ( +6/7 GMT , Lola & Otto, Stephanie and etc ) have had a huge negative effect on VHTV as whole ( at least from voyeur perspective ), everytime I look at least 4 out of six top views belongs to them. they are taking the majority of views ( income ) without actually doing anything ( just lying naked on the sofa/bed all day and strategically placing their genitals in front of cameras ) , I see the rest of apartments are now following their examples. why would anyone in their right mind go through the trouble of having a party ( spending time and money and taking risks ) when they can just lay around naked and play with their genitals all day and receive the same amount of money. 

Well if they are always in the top preview positions so it must go to show that is what the majority like looking at. It may not be what you like or even i like perhaps but it does show that is what a large majority want to see. Having said that they are only 6 apartments out of 38 or whatever is available so you don't have to view them so why moan about them. Different people have varying reasons for watching VH and the choice is there for all i suppose. To be honest i do get a bit fed up with pics continually being posted of cock sucking and fucking as afterall it's mostly all the same, does get a bit boring after a while but then again what alternative is there, sex is sex however carried out lol. you will never please everybody all the time, not even you Blue or me so if any apartment isn't your thing then don't watch it as there are many others, unfortunately even with others, fanny's still get pushed into cams etc etc. Many of us moan or take the piss about Ken but he is often in the previews so many must like watching them eh. Funny old world eh.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No new rules, but people learn things over time. After so many fines have accumulated, and so many party-places have been shut down, maybe they might start asking themselves some questions. Is it worth it? Why make the effort to have parties, when we're only getting punished for it?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No new rules, but people learn things over time. After so many fines have accumulated, and so many party-places have been shut down, maybe they might start asking themselves some questions. Is it worth it? Why make the effort to have parties, when we're only getting punished for it?

wrong, if they was learning anything they would know what to do to avoid breaking the rules but first they need to have brains and understand the shit they do and that they are online what can generate problems

The question they do should be: What we are doing wrong to breaking the rules all the time and be punished for it

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There were not many fines at all in the past...