Sadie (2021) Part #7

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I was just trying to answer the question that moonlight raised as why there are no more parties on VH, I had no intention to moan as it's useless practice, in fact you can't find any comment from me in their respective topics complaining about them, like you suggested I don't watch them, and I pretend they do not exist. nonetheless IMO their presence has change VH for the worse, it's true that there are 6 apartments ATM ( there used to be more of them before ) but you can add two columbian apartments to them and more places are following their example ( on top of my head, Lola&Otto& Co, Beverly&Hugo and Stephanie), with their 24/7 PCD they don't leave much air for others ( non-PCV places ) to survive. 

1789781863_Screenshot2021-06-15at16_36_57.thumb.png.35b0e9c8da04924f10a81661c08e8352.png

The picture illustrates my point very well. Out of 6 places on top view 5 are PCD places 😁

Must admit it is a bit pathetic and sad and the galling thing is they are earning money from it for basically doing fuckall. The whole thing is getting a bit of a joke really.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

My 2 pennies worth on this.  I think Albert is the problem.  Since he became Sadie's official lover,  she became a one man girl.  And he is very protective.  He wouldn't let anyone get close to her.  I think that he believes he found love and wants privacy to be always with her.  It appears that he is not the type of guy that likes party or sex in every corner of the apartment.  It is bedroom sex only with a close door.  So I wouldn't be surprised that he convinced Sadie to stop inviting the horney crew (Kennedy, Chester, Daniel and others) and all the hot girls they were bringing with them.

From the best apartment to the worst  in just a few weeks.  Sad Sad Sad

• Like 5

7 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

My 2 pennies worth on this.  I think Albert is the problem.  Since he became Sadie's official lover,  she became a one man girl.  And he is very protective.  He wouldn't let anyone get close to her.  I think that he believes he found love and wants privacy to be always with her.  It appears that he is not the type of guy that likes party or sex in every corner of the apartment.  It is bedroom sex only with a close door.  So I wouldn't be surprised that he convinced Sadie to stop inviting the horney crew (Kennedy, Chester, Daniel and others) and all the hot girls they were bringing with them.

From the best apartment to the worst  in just a few weeks.  Sad Sad Sad

I agree that Albert is even more boring than Mistys Kyle ever was. BUT it takes two to Tango. So it is her not doing anything against it at all... It is not his place. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree that Albert is even more boring than Mistys Kyle ever was. BUT it takes two to Tango. So it is her not doing anything against it at all... It is not his place. 

As the song goes "Love is a many splendid thing" except for VH viewers eh :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

I wish Albert would go. Nothing has happened since he has been here. Chelsie . or the other guys not been here in weeks  SAD!

Place is just Dead!

It's on Sadie to change it. It's her place. To our luck Albert is not yet a participant. She can change it or the place will close soon. Simple as that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2021 at 2:01 PM, jabbath1987 said:

It's on Sadie to change it. It's her place. To our luck Albert is not yet a participant. She can change it or the place will close soon. Simple as that. 

Dear old Bea must be bloody desperate staying on here as she certainly won;t get any male attention as no one visits or stays now apart from exciting Albert lool.

• Haha 1