Sadie (2021) Part #7

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That Albert guy is slowing down the place... He is plain boring and a party pooper.

Won't be the 1st time on VH.

I think People who start on VH single ,should be wise to remain single till they leave. 

5 minutes ago, fornika said:

Won't be the 1st time on VH.

I think People who start on VH single ,should be wise to remain single till they leave. 

Nothing bad when she falls in love but the guy should not slow down the parties there making her live like a nun now... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing bad when she falls in love but the guy should not slow down the parties there making her live like a nun now... 

Yep she needs to get out of that habit :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why it's the guy slowing down her and not her option? Surely if she didn't like the situation the door would be open

The problem to me is more with the other two lazy workers

46 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why it's the guy slowing down her and not her option? Surely if she didn't like the situation the door would be open

Well before he was there it was different. Could be also her option of course too. The result is the same. Boring apartment...

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Always thought guests weren't obliged to do anything ::)