B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Il n'y a qu'une cabane au fin fond des bois qui pourrait satisfaire ton rêve 😁

I would like to remind of Bogdan's tent, he tried it out in the villa garden 😎

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

so ed2 is a masha devotee so it's pointless to comment ...  as a long time member you know they all are shows for the money, and this job... some days better than others as to what comes off authentic passion (like this Martina Nelly experience)

but I agree Masha is good at her role , her job and all these other B$ 4 girls have entertained and turned on (way more sexy than masha is who at times is borderline repulsive and has been rejected because of it because these B4 girls have caught on to her phoniness not prowess like you need to give credit to....  all these B4 girls are not weaklings in this sex and fun and turning on us in camera land  and getting paid game Masha is out of her league here not leading 

I don't know where you take it from. I'm not particularily a fan of Masha. If anything, I think she has been a huge disappointment since she became a single's apartment. I had some hope, but she has been surprisingly calm. But Masha suddenly managed to bring some life back into a rather dead B4, wich is why I made my posts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 2 heures, neil_r549 a dit :

they wil be missed by those who like them and not missed by those who don't

Quite simple really isn't it?👍

I won't miss you Holly and Megan, you can piss off into the wind, better?😉

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Quello che stiamo vedendo ora è la cosiddetta festa in piscina vuota 🤔

Ho chiesto a Moos se era possibile organizzare uno schiuma party, ma non mi ha risposto