B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

4 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

So true, they don't give a shit about anyone only themselves.

I have read many of your comments here, they are always mean-spirited. so based on that alone, I don't think you are such lovely and caring person yourself 😁 

23 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ho chiesto a Moos se era possibile organizzare uno schiuma party, ma non mi ha risposto

How do you want me to know it? I do not work in the party area or in the swimming pools but yes it is surely possible to do it even if I doubt that the swimming pool was emptied and cleaned to make crap 😁

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

Comment voulez-vous que je le sache? Je ne travaille ni dans la zone de fête ni dans les piscines mais oui c'est sûrement possible de le faire même si je doute que la piscine ait été vidée et nettoyée pour faire de la merde 😁

Bonsoir Moos, quelqu'un sait si ce qu'il y a au fond du jardin derrière les bosquets .

J'ai vu une fois Bogdan et Nelly y disparaitrent  et ne  revenir qu'après une longue nuit ....Merci d'avance.

5 minuti fa, moos54 ha detto:

Come vuoi che lo sappia? Non lavoro nella zona delle feste o nelle piscine ma sì è sicuramente possibile farlo anche se dubito che la piscina sia stata svuotata e pulita per fare schifo😁

Ma tu hai i super poteri no? Pensi una cosa e diventa realta '😏

42 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I won't miss you Holly and Megan, you can piss off into the wind, better?😉

So tell me what type of tenant are you hoping to see? What do you want them to do differently to what Megan and Holly did to cause your dissatisfaction? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Bonsoir Moos, quelqu'un sait si ce qu'il y a au fond du jardin derrière les bosquets .

J'ai vu une fois Bogdan et Nelly y disparaitrent  et ne  revenir qu'après une longue nuit ....Merci d'avance.

sûrement l'extension du jardin où il n'est pas forcément possible de mettre des caméras au vue de la proximité des voisins 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Come vuoi che lo sappia? Non lavoro nella zona delle feste o nelle piscine ma sì è sicuramente possibile farlo anche se dubito che la piscina sia stata svuotata e pulita per fare schifo 😁

la piscina faceva schifo comunque anche prima sul fondo😂

1 minute ago, van the man said:

Allora dimmi che tipo di inquilino speri di vedere? Cosa vuoi che facciano di diverso da quello che hanno fatto Megan e Holly per causare la tua insoddisfazione? 

Stare nude tutto il giorno, fare le faccende di casa con un vibratore nel culo, ma siprattutto fare uno speed date con i ragazzi, portare ogni volta ragazzi nuovi e scoparli, e perche’ no’, anche le orge sono gradite😏

ecco, questo e’ quello cercano molte persone😒

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I don't know where you take it from. I'm not particularily a fan of Masha. If anything, I think she has been a huge disappointment since she became a single's apartment. I had some hope, but she has been surprisingly calm. But Masha suddenly managed to bring some life back into a rather dead B4, wich is why I made my posts.

well that I agree with.   she created so much speculation type of' life'  in the forum .... but I was getting my shit in a knot how she was getting all this praise as some saviour, some big influence as a sexual beast...  I have said enough how I don't buy that side of opinions ... 

B4 was in trouble with what I am believing was a need to chill out over the big loud party and police .... RLC, with it's cast of almost illegal ??  aliens was more likely behind the cooling of the party energy .... they would have a lot of explaining to do if the cops ever got inside .... 

anyway it looks like the villa is in a fire sale mode and it should all come to an end soon... 

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Hey Moos, how about a nice foam party like a farewell party? 🤔 

Fuck that would be so much fun ..   .best suggestion in B4 history