Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #4

ddhm

Speculation of the day 😇 Malia will do her obligation , waiting for Leora to come so she can leave for Saturday night , let’s see ☺️

Edit ; Leora just arrived , I got it all wrong for today or part of it if Malia doesn’t overnight 😇

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Speculation of the day 😇 Malia will do her obligation , waiting for Leora to come so she can leave for Saturday night , let’s see ☺️

Edit ; Leora just arrived , I got it all wrong for today or part of it if Malia doesn’t overnight 😇

And the rar is here again,why don´t you go and watch all the so called "natural girls" like Radi,Nelly and Masha

and don´t forget Gina.They are so natural according to you.So piss off you little rat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

And the rar is here again,why don´t you go and watch all the so called "natural girls" like Radi,Nelly and Masha

and don´t forget Gina.They are so natural according to you.So piss off you little rat.

Masterchef , vlepw synexizeis sto idio styl . Den kserw ti perimeneis pws tha petyxeis , na me kaneis na pw pragmata pou tha metaniwsw argotera , den paizei me tipota . 

Eisai dystuxws thyma ths monaksias sou , katalavainw tous logous pou eisai se afti tin katastash , ta sxolia kai ta logia sou einai gia lyphsh kai oikto . Efhomai na eisai apla kala sthn ygeia sou san anthrwpos pros anthrwpo . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Someone is wrong as always 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Someone is wrong as always 🤣

in view of the reactions and responses of some in this topic, I think there seems to be some truth in the comments 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Masterchef, vlepw synexizeis sto idio styl. Den kserw ti perimeneis pws tha petyxeis, na me kaneis na pw pragmata pou tha metaniwsw argotera, den paizei me tipota. 

Eisai dystuxws thyma ths monaksias sou, katalavainw tous logous pou eisai se afti tin katastash, ta sxolia kai ta logia sou einai gia lyphsh kai oikto. Efhomai na eisai apla kala sthn ygeia sou san anthrwpos pros anthrwpo. 

I totally agree 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in view of the reactions and responses of some in this topic, I think there seems to be some truth in the comments 😀

🤣 Nah I wasn't talking about you, but OK. 

What a puerile malevolent odious creature you are. 
So you and your rabid pack of hounds don’t agree with a guys opinion....So what ! Whats the problem? At least he has the guts to reply and mostly show respect to people who certainly don’t deserve it if you are an example of what this forum has now become.

All you and the other members of the sycophant society are capable of is abuse by emoji, tantamount to “ flame baiting “ and yet you all complain to the mods about people like him .

Your crusade cannot be that strong if it doesn’t allow for the occasional difference of opinion.

There was a man once who spoke some very wise words that have sustained for over 2000 years.

” JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED “ 

You and your cronies might do well to think about it. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Look who crawled out from under their rock 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I won’t be around for long....My! what a short memory you have. Was it only a month ago that I bitch slapped you silly? The rest of the forum learned what a lying egotistical hypocrite you are that day didn’t they, and well worth the mods wrath.

So knowing I can slap you stupid any time I choose I am more than happy...Enjoy yourself in the playground little man.

Im out of here once again.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2